Hanoi (VNA) – Hanoi will continue to coordinate with the Ministry of Industry and Trade's Vietnam E-commerce and Digital Economy Agency (iDEA), Amazon Global Selling Vietnam, and relevant units to support and train businesses in skills on cross-border e-commerce , according to Vice Director of Hanoi Center for Investment, Trade and Tourism Promotion (HPA) Nguyen Thi Mai Anh. cross-border e-commerce platforms for Vietnamese exporters, especially small- and medium-sized enterprises.
Mac Quoc Anh, Vice Chairman of the Hanoi Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (Hanoisme), said cross-border e-commerce not only creates opportunities for businesses to increase sales, but also helps them develop flexible business models, reduce costs, and optimise resources to access global supply chains.
Participants said businesses need to be fully equipped with skills in international trade and e-commerce skill in order to meet the needs of the market, and avoid risks in transaction and payment.
- Cross-border retail gets makeover
- NY Fashion Industry Benefits From Open Border, H-1B Visa Labor
- Hundreds of Danang firms shut down as China market still closes
- Xinhua Headlines: Chinese firms race to supply life-saving ventilators as global demand surges
- World Cup Central: Gavaskar calls 1985 fielding side better than current one
- Brexit: Border delays 'could cause fresh food problems'
- Canada not to retaliate after U.S. bans mask export: Trudeau
- Lockdown: States seal borders to stop migrants; non-availability of labour hits supplies
- UBS maintains ‘buy’ on HDFC Bank, 4 highlights of conference call
- US firm denies German 'piracy' claims over vanished face masks
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS hospital in London is 'about to run out of two essential anaesthetic drugs' for intensive care patients amid the coronavirus crisis
- NHS hospitals 'could soon run out of two essential anaesthetic drugs' for intensive care patients amid the coronavirus crisis
- China pledges wider opening-up to mitigate virus impact on foreign trade, investment
- Apparel industry model holds the key for India’s job creation requirements
- Coronavirus latest: Too early to ease restrictions, Merkel says
- No need to further curb 'non-audit' services of auditors: Industry bodies tell govt
- Coronavirus latest: More than 750,000 cases across the globe
- Coronavirus latest: Over 90 countries request emergency funds
- Coronavirus timeline: How the disease spread across the globe from Dec. 2019 into March 2020
- No need to further curb non-audit services of auditors, industry bodies tell government
Conference seeks to better cross-border e-commerce skill for export firms have 366 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 7, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.