The event will see the performance of Vietnamese-American classical pianist Nguyen Quynh who will present a new work by American composer Paul Chihara written exclusive for her.
Paul Chihara was the founder and chairman of the UCLA Visual Media graduate program, which is devoted to training composers for film, Broadway musicals, and/or the concert stage.
The concert will comprise two parts, featuring four works by Samuel Barber, Paul Chihara, Anton Webern and Arnold Schönberg.
The Hanoi-born Nguyen Quynh studied piano since she was four years old. Quynh currently serves on the faculty of Hunter College and International Keyboard Institute and Festival in New York City. She has performed extensively throughout the United States and Europe, including Hungary, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and France.
- Splatoon Concert Held this Week
- PM receives new German Ambassador to Vietnam
- Vietnam named Asia’s best golf destination
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Celebration Event in Tokyo – The Big DualShockers Report
- Behind the lens with a paparazzi prowling L.A. for celebrity prey
- Sony Announces Concert Celebrating Japan Studio’s Games: The Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2 and More
- Concert Showcases At Leipzig GC
- Loading Screen Jam celebrates the end of Namco's dumb minigame patent
- Bing Dips Toe Into Real-Time Search With Twitter Tie-In
- Flags and parades in India and Pakistan for 70th anniversary celebrations
- Saigon Outcast hosts Spooky Halloweek
- NieR: Automata A2 and 9S Figures Announced by Square Enix; 9S Prototype Revealed
- Interview: ' Sakurai, Kenji Ito Talk RPG Musical Repertoire
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Event Announced; Coming on Final Fantasy VII’s 20th Anniversary
- In-Depth: Persona Music, Live in Shinjuku - An Audio Report
- Xbox One launch activities detailed for various locations across the globe
- Nintendo’s E3 2011 press conference – WiiU, 3DS, Zelda
- The non-Brit's guide to Britain's snap election
- Death is no option: Digital Extremes on The Darkness II
- Statisticians Use Social Media to Track Foodborne Illness Outbreaks, Improve Disaster Response
Concert to be held to celebrate Vietnam - U.S. ties have 300 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 4, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.