The CMC's Deputy Secretary and Minister of National Defense General Phan Van Giang chaired the meeting.
Present at the event were members of the Standing Board of the CMC, including Director of the General Department of Political Affairs (GDP) General Luong Cuong, Chief of the General Staff and Deputy Minister of National Defense Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong, and other members of the CMC and military delegates to the sixth meeting of the 13th Party Central Committee.
At the meeting, GDP's Deputy Director Lieutenant General Trinh Van Quyet briefed participants upon domestic and international situations that have had impacts on the country's military-defense task performance. He also informed delegates about contents of the sixth plenum of the 13th Party Central Committee and requirements for participants to the event.
Speaking at the meeting, General Phan Van Giang briefed delegates on outcomes of task implementation over the past time, and at the same time required military delegates to grasp all situations, especially the ones related to the military-defense missions, collaborate well with relevant ministries and sectors and localities to complete the set targets in 2022.
He urged the military units to maintain combat readiness at all levels, manage the sky, the sea and the border areas, and always be ready in any circumstances.
The defense minister required the units to enhance education to raise troops' awareness and responsibilities, and improve the quality of Party and political work.
In his concluding speech, General Phan Van Giang asked CMC members and military delegates to the sixth plenum of the 13th Party Central Committee to show their strategic thinking to contribute opinions to building guidelines of the Party as well as collaborate with the Party committees and chains of command at all levels to lead military units to fulfill targets of 2022.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Party inspections enhanced to avert violations
- High-ranking delegation of HCMC visits Vientiane-HCMC friendship high school
- Despite Kim Jong Un's absence, military activity suggests nothing amiss in North Korea, U.S. intelligence says
- Creative military youths receive awards
- Gia Lai should be driving force of Central Highlands by 2030: PM
- Vietnamese, Cuban Party officials hold talks
- CMC inspects implementation of democratic regulations in Thanh Hoa
- Vietnamese delegation visits Laos
- HCMC’s delegation concludes visit to Truong Sa archipelago, DK1 platform
- High-ranking delegation of HCMC visits Laos
- Units’ Party and political work implementation inspected
- PPP is sending a delegation to Ukraine
- Defense ministry meets with revolutionary contributors from Kon Tum
- PM meets President of Lao State Inspection Authority
- China's Communist Party Congress—and why it matters | Opinion
- GDP leader meets with national contributors in Dong Nai province
- Ukraine War Enters Day 38: Sean Penn calls on billionaires to buy military equipment for Ukraine
- Congress rolls out 'youth quota' and 'term cap' for all but party president
- Live updates | US to ship $100M in military aid to Ukraine
- PM Chính meets with Lao counterpart in Washington
CMC meets with military delegates to sixth plenum of 13th Party Central Committee have 470 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 3, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.