The project was approved by the Prime Minister under a decision dated July 25, 2022.
Accordingly, the ministry will prioritise reviewing and proposing amendments to laws, mechanisms and policies in line with commitments to reduce greenhouse gas emission to zero by 2050, while ensuring national defence-security and maintaining energy security.
It will also issue a national plan to realise the Glasgow Leaders’ Declaration on Forests and Land Use for the 2022-2030 period and build a scheme to protect, develop and improve the quality of forests, increase carbon consumption and storage from forests.
For a long term, the ministry will develop agriculture in an ecological, organic and eco-friendly way.
Further attention will be paid to the protection, preservation and sustainable use of forests and forestry land.
The ministry will review demand for clean technology and low carbon emissions in areas to fulfill the goal of achieving zero carbon emission by 2050./.
- ‘Agriculture sector needs reforms for sustainability’
- Cambodian agriculture unlikely to absorb laid-off workers: WB
- Maharashtra govt appoints IAS Dheeraj Kumar as new agriculture commissioner
- Can high-tech firms with actionable inputs eliminate uncertainties in agriculture?
- Let Congress states increase MGNREGA work days: Tomar
- Candid Unveils Ten-year Vision to Accelerate the Social Sector
- Real estate sector not looking for subsidy but some govt support needed: Prestige Group
- WFP, South Sudan sign deal to implement agriculture master plan
- Sophie Wessex news: what it's REALLY like to work with the Queen's daughter-in-law
- Agritech sector could attract over $500 million in venture capital investment: Report
- Meet Benin's zero waste farmer inspiring an agricultural movement
- Feed the Cat Queen: Your money guide to Work and Income
- The coronavirus divide: Private sector pay slumps 1.2% in May as economy reels from lockdown - while public sector employees saw incomes surge 4.8% and the gap is set to get WIDER
- Is work from home feasible in the long run?
- Cambodia supports 170,000 workers in garment, tourism sectors
- Panel formed to work on new districts in Andhra Pradesh
- Vietnam fisheries sector seeks ways to increase EU exports
- Brave chemist who defied fierce floods to deliver vital medicines to the most vulnerable as his Derbyshire town was evacuated becomes the latest Health Hero Awards nominee
- How industries can deliver transformational change for Black professionals
- Normal life could resume 'by CHRISTMAS': Boris Johnson reveals 'work from home' advice will END from August and football stadiums and gigs can reopen in October - but warns councils will have NEW 'lightning lockdown' powers if COVID spikes
Agriculture sector works to deliver on COP26 commitments have 433 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 2, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.