Of the programs, 186 were licensed by autonomous higher education institutions and 222 by the ministry.
The U.K. tops the lineup of foreign nations by joining 101 join programs, or about 25% of the total. It is followed by the U.S. with 59 programs, France 53, Australia 37 and the Republic of Korea (RoK) 27.
Meanwhile, between 2016 and 2021, Vietnam annually welcomed 4,000 – 6,000 foreign students on average. The figure was the highest in 2019 with 6,300, dropping to some 3,000 each in 2020 and 2021 due to COVID-19.
Up to 80% of the foreign students in Vietnam come from Laos and Cambodia. Their proportion is followed by that of those from the RoK, China, France, and Japan. Most of them study short-term courses and undergraduate programs.
The Vietnam National Universities in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are currently offering training to the highest numbers of students belonging to different nationalities, at 74 and 44, respectively.
- Udacity, Unity launch new $200 developer training course for Apple's ARKit
- The Gift Of Foreign Language: It's One Most Americans Still Need
- Cloud Foundry to train an army of developers with 'world's largest' certification program
- Western Union: Their bold new approach to awareness training (and why it's working)
- Indoctrination camps: U.S. university now officially offering anti-Trump “resistance” training to students
- Industry View: Security Training With Style
- SAP sets March 30 as launch date for its Cloud Platform SDK for iOS
- Take advantage of training and certification discounts for Microsoft Azure
- SAP sets March 30 as launch date for its dev kit for iOS
- SAP sets launch date for its Cloud Platform SDK for iOS
- What's in store for storage training?
- Broadband Stimulus Creates Computer Training Centers
- IBM Launches Connect Conference to Drive 'Social Business'
- Tech skills shortage: Amazon trains veterans to fill the gap
- It’s all Greek to me! 5 foreign language learning apps
- Obama Expands OPT Visa Program for Foreign Students
- Shai Reshef: President Of World's First Non-Proﬁt, Tuition-Free, Accredited, Online University
- Google To Train 2 Million Mobile Developers In India
- Can LinkedIn Learning help train your employees?
- Groundbreaking 3D printing training center to open at leading research facility
Vietnamese universities, foreign partners co-launch over 400 training courses have 324 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.