At the meeting, the two sides affirmed that they always treasure and want to further develop cooperation ties in fields that match each country's conditions and interests, contributing to maintaining peace, stability, cooperation and development in the region and the world.
The Vietnamese deputy foreign minister suggested the two sides continue maintaining the exchange of delegations and meetings at all levels, and paying attention to bolstering ties via Party and parliamentary channels as well as people-to-people exchanges.
In turn, Mongolian Deputy Foreign Minister Batsumber Munkhjin held that Mongolia considers Vietnam a major partner in Southeast Asia.
He vowed to jointly hold celebrations for the 70th anniversary of diplomatic ties in 2024, further improve the efficiency of defense-security ties and create favorable conditions for representative agencies in Vietnam and Mongolia.
They promised to actively and effectively realize agreements reached at the 18th meeting of the Vietnam-Mongolia Inter-Governmental Committee for Commercial, Economic, Scientific and Technological Cooperation held in September 2022, continued to closely cooperate to lift two-way trade turnover in the time to come and enhance exchanges in education and culture between the two countries.
Regarding international and global issues, both sides shared the view that disputes in the East Sea (South China Sea) must be settled by peaceful measures via dialogues and on the basis of international law, including the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) 1982.
Vietnam agreed to help Mongolia strengthen cooperation with ASEAN, APEC and other cooperation mechanisms and frameworks.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Qatari Investor Embroiled in Trump Scandal Holds Top Government Post, Court Filing Says
- Government to help firms hire foreign workers
- Turkey slams Dutch as ‘fascists’ after foreign minister blocked
- Michael Flynn belatedly registers as foreign agent who earned $530,000 for lobbying
- Securing the vote: How 'paper' can protect US elections from foreign invaders
- Crisis in Iran? Rial Crashes as Regime Battles Protests and Foreign Threats
- Business Consultant Terik Hashmi completed study and book on Online Reputation Management (ORM) with focus on lawyers
- Business Consultant taught successful seminar about Online Reputation Management (ORM) for Lawyers in Washington, DC
- Veteran commander holds the U.S. line as Asia worries about Washington's commitment
- SEE IT: Melania once again refuses to hold President Trump’s hand after arrival in Rome
- Mongolians fret over China investment as they prepare to vote
- Russia's 'pivot east' has more political substance than economic
- CNBC Transcript: Saudi Foreign Minister, Adel Al Jubeir
- Spain's political crisis could be about to return as Catalonia goes to the polls
- France holds migration summit after backtracking on asylum hotspots in Africa
- US, China hold military talks amid N. Korea tensions
- Zimbabwe Holds First Election Without Strongman Leader Robert Mugabe in Nearly 40 Years
- 3 Takeaways After First Week of Manafort Trial
- South China Sea militarization part of larger Chinese challenge to U.S. power
- How Paul Manafort captained Trump’s presidential campaign even as his own firm foundered
Vietnamese, Mongolian foreign ministries hold 10th political consultation have 463 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.