The event was attended by Deputy Secretary of the Phongsaly provincial Party Committee Buathong Ousengkham, Deputy Commander of Military Region 2 Major General Vu Kim Ha, and leaders of the Dien Bien and Phongsaly provincial military commands.
At the signing ceremony, the two sides agreed to enhance collaboration contents such as exchange activities and information dissemination to help the two provinces' people and armed forces understand more about the heroic traditions of the two militaries, thus contributing to promoting the friendship and special solidarity based on the mutual understanding and trust between the two parties, states, militaries and peoples.
Both sides also consented to exchange information in economy, political security, social order and safety as well as coordinate to implement search and rescue missions.
In addition, they planned to co-organize a cultural exchange once every two years, alternately in the two provinces of Dien Bien and Phongsaly, to popularize images of the two countries, people, and militaries.
At the ceremony, the two provincial military commands signed the memorandum of understanding under the witness of leaders of Phongsaly province and the Military Region 2 Command.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- More care given to military unit to fight against COVID-19
- Military unit receives 29 Vietnamese citizens returning home
- Spotlight: Global COVID-19 death toll tops 200,000 as BRICS agrees to enhance collaboration
- Vietnamese, Korean businesses join efforts against COVID-19
- Remains of soldiers found in Laos reburied in Thua Thien-Hue
- Kon Tum reburies remains of Vietnamese soldiers from Laos, Cambodia
- Young Vietnamese volunteer to fight for national reunification
- Quang Tri holds memorial service for remains of fallen soldiers in Laos
- Chinese military opposes more foreign naval presence in S China Sea
- Vietnam, China enhance cooperation in response to COVID-19
- South Vietnamese troops raid Cambodia – with US aid: archive, 1970
- Vietnamese see progress in fight against corruption, grand and petty
- PM calls for enhanced NAM cooperation in COVID-19 fight
- Turkey signals military incursion on Kurdish-held Afrin in Syria
- Poverty still a major concern for Vietnamese people: PAPI report
- Boko Haram: Gov. Shettima urges collective support to military
- In a first, India among top 3 military spenders in 2019: SIPRI report
- India third biggest military spender in 2019 after US, China: Sipri report
- Get-togethers for former Vietnamese volunteer troops in Cambodia
- Coronavirus is 'emboldening' Myanmar military to carry out 'war crimes' says UN human rights expert
Vietnamese and Lao military units enhance collaboration have 368 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.