He said the event reminds him of sweet memories during his time in Vietnam.
Schulze affirmed that the Germany – Vietnam Friendship Association is working hard to not only connect the two nations but also contribute to strengthening the relations between the two countries.
Vietnamese Ambassador to Germany Vu Quang Minh hailed the efforts of the Thang Muoi (October) Art Club, the organizer of the event, in preserving and promoting the traditional culture of Vietnam among the Vietnamese community here.
Participants at the event were impressed by a special “Ao dai” (traditional long dress) show performed in the background of Vietnamese melodies from traditional musical instruments.
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 28
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 28
- Cultural, musical event held at Italian university to explore “Vietnam soul”
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 27
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 22
- Exhibition introduces traditional musical instruments of Vietnam's ethnic groups
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 5
- Ruler of the Emirate of Dubai visits Vietnam Pavilion at Expo 2020
- Herbert von Karajan Is Dead; Musical Perfectionist Was 81
- Vietnamese elderly woman learns to play musical instruments at 80
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 10
- RS Recommends: The Best Way to Stream Live Music Online
- Folk, harlequins part of Venezuela's German town carnival
- Theater“Funny Girl”; Musical Based on Life of Fanny Brice
- Butlin’s launches cheap deals on party weekenders – from £27pp a night for live music, pool parties & silent discos
- Entertainer and activist Harry Belafonte turns 95
- 8th HCMC Ao Dai Festival 2022 opens
- 2022 ACM Awards: How to Watch, Who’s Nominated, Who’s Performing
- Freddie Mercury final days: How Mary Austin made his most important dream come true
Vietnam's traditional costumes, music impress German friends have 261 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.