In his letter, Chien wrote that promoting the tradition of solidarity, mutual affection and love of the nation, many businesses, agencies, organizations and individuals at home and abroad have supported the poor by making contributions to "Fund for the poor” or assisting the building of houses, schools and roads as well as medical examination and treatment.
Along with the good implementation of social welfare policies by the Party and State, their assistance contributes to improving people’s living standards, he said.
The country has nearly 2.4 poor and near-poor households, accounting for 9% of the total households across the country.
Chien said that the COVID-19 pandemic has seriously affected people’s lives, especially the poor and disadvantaged groups in society. Millions of poor households are in dire need of housing and livelihood support to stabilize their lives and thousands of villages and communes with special difficulties that need help.
Therefore, he called for more contributions to the “Fund for the poor" to care for the poor and ensure social security.
People can contribute to the fund through bank transfer to the following accounts: "For the poor" fund, account number: 1000001000171717 at Vietnam Bank for Social Policies Transaction Office, or bank account: 3761.0.9054386.91046 at Vietnam State Treasury's Hoan Kiem Branch.
- Hanoi calls for donations for poor people
- Vietnam receives Hungarian-donated COVID-19 vaccines, test kits
- Poor people will be voting for their lives in the midterms | Opinion
- HCM City raises donations for naval soldiers, islanders in southwestern waters
- Donations called for “National sea and islands and Fatherland front-line” fund
- The Treasure America Scavenges From the Poor
- Sene Dolta celebration held for Khmer people in Soc Trang
- US investors display confidence in Vietnam
- Can Tho helps consolidate Vietnam-India strategic partnership
- Vietnam welcomes 1.87 million foreign visitors in nine months
- 2,500 children suffer from cancer in Vietnam every year
- 7 unidentified human bodies wash ashore on Vietnam’s Phu Quoc Island
- 'My best friend donated her liver to save my son's life - they have a special bond'
- Poor woman takes care of blind husband and ailing son
- Soi Dog Foundation Fight Dog Meat Trade with Vietnam Government
- Retired Vietnamese man donates land to build kindergarten for ethnic children
- Vietnam, Cambodia hold sixth border conference in An Giang
- HCMC’s delegation visits soldiers on DK1 platform, people on southwestern island
- Rigid regultions impedes organ donation, transplantation for children
Vietnam Fatherland Front calls for donations for poor people have 379 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 28, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.