The Vietnam International Agricultural Exhibition (VIAE) is organized by The International Federation of Public Procurement Societies (IFPPS) in collaboration with VnExpress. The exhibition attracted more than 200 companies from China, Malaysia, Russia, the Philippines, Belarus and other countries, specializing in the import and export of agricultural products and machinery, fertilizers, pesticides.
Halfway through, the event has been marked by the success of the digital expo called “Vietnamese Lychees Go Global” in June, and other major events including the AgroViet fair, an agriculture forum for business connection in September.
The event is expected to expand global channels for agricultural products by connecting with domestic and international partners; promoting Vietnamese agricultural enterprises to export and scale up to Asian and Central Asian markets, laying a solid foundation for a comprehensive export promotion by 2023.
IFPPS also visited suppliers and export agents in Ben Tre, Tien Giang, Can Tho, Ho Chi Minh City and completed preliminary agreements with major suppliers of shrimp, basa fillets and durian worth $50 million.
“These are all high-demand products in the Chinese market,” said Abert Liuu, secretary general of IFPPS.
“Procurement requirements from China Food, Guizhou Cold Chain, Tianjin Food Group Corp, Shanghai Bright Food, and other major Chinese-owned companies are all well met by Vietnamese suppliers,” he added.
Abert Liuu, secretary general of IFPPS. Photo by Tung Dinh
He said in 2023, IFPPS and VnExpress plan to bring Vietnamese agricultural product suppliers to China after the Chinese government relaxes regulations on Covid-19. IFPPS will also promote Vietnamese agricultural products via its international network.
“VIAE’s goal by 2023 is to build a high-yield global trading platform for Vietnamese agribusinesses to go global”, the General Secretary of IFPPS stressed.
IFPPS plans to visit southern provinces of Vietnam like Dak Lak and Binh Phuoc to connect with local government agencies and qualified suppliers to purchase cashew nuts, coffee beans, pepper and durian.
Major events like an agricultural products festival, seminars, talk shows with businesses, an Agri Awards ceremony… will be held at the end of December. Agri Awards will honor organizations, individuals in the agricultural production industry, promoting agricultural product communication, thereby increasing the value of agricultural products in domestic and international markets.
VIAE will include a series of large-scale events and diverse activities, creating a long-term companionship between businesses and farmers.
The highlight of the exhibition is international events that connect suppliers with international buyers through online connection, a forum, exhibition, voting…
Joining the exhibition, enterprises will have the opportunity to access 50 million readers of VnExpress and media benefits throughout a series of events.
To register, click the link: https://by.com.vn/rz0Qd
- Imperial Auto Industries acquires SBR, expands German footprint
- Lu International Joins Hands with KASIKORNBANK to Develop Thailand’s Online Wealth Management Platform, Expanding Its Footprint in the Region
- ZF expands footprint in Chinese market
- Apple supplier takes big step to expand made in India iPhones
- Estee Lauder to trim 3% of global workforce to curb costs amid Covid-19 pandemic
- RBI's balance sheet expands by 30% in 2019-20
- The Black-owned animation studio behind ‘Hair Love’ is teaching Hollywood how to be authentic
- What makes Google Cloud Platform unique compared to Azure and Amazon
- Climate Change: Why climate scientists believe natural gas won’t avert environment disaster
- Freedom of cloud choice: The myths and truths about multi-cloud
- Tata Power shares jump 9%, but Jefferies maintains underperform call
- Impossible Foods raises $200 million in fresh funding
- Mercedes, Audi expect sales momentum to pick up in festive season
- India to simplify gas pipeline tariff to boost demand
- Swiggy in talks with South Korean funds to raise up to $500 million
- China pursues economic self-reliance as external risks grow: advisers
- Exclusive: India's UPL explores bid for Platform Specialty agrochem unit - sources
- For new brand TMX, Timex launches campaign ‘Khushiyon ki Ghadi’
- Reliance Industries, with Russian Sibur, to set up S.Asia's first butyl rubber unit in Gujarat
- Asahi India Glass to invest Rs 500-crore in new Gujarat Plant
VIAE exhibition expands global footprint of agri products have 634 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.