In Nghe An province, the provincial Military Command has required its affiliated units to closely follow instructions of the Military Region 4 Command, maintain high combat readiness posture, update the developments of the storm, and build concrete plans to respond to the actual situations. The units have also been asked to ensure safety for barracks, warehouses, stations, vehicles, and troops' activities while preparing enough food for troops and people.
Units of Military Region 4 have also collaborated with the local authorities to help people harvest their crops. According to Tran Ngoc Quy, Commanding Officer of the Military Command of Lao Bao townlet in Huong Hoa district, Quang Tri province, to reduce the damage of the storm, the local military command has mobilized over 30 troops to help people in Ka Tup village harvest their rice.
To cope with the rainy and stormy season, the armed forces of Military Region 4 have actively built plans, fully prepared materials, vehicles, and food, as well as practiced different drills on storm prevention and control and search and rescue. Agencies and units are actively grasping the situation in the area, disseminating information and asking people not to play down the danger of the storm and to proactively respond to and minimize the damages caused by rain and floods.
* Up to now, the authorities of Quang Binh, Quang Tri, and Thua Thien Hue have actively deployed measures to brace for Storm Noru.
In Thua Thien Hue province, the local authority has called on 2,045 vehicles with 11,194 employees to find safely shelters on the mainland. The provincial military command and public security force have provided recommendations for the local authorities to evacuate 74,826 households to respond to flash floods and landslides.
In Quang Binh province, the local military command has mobilized 27 canoes, prepared adequate materials such as food, tents, or life jackets for search and rescue missions.
The local sea border stations have called 6,562 operating boats to find shelters on the mainland while sending nearly 100 troops to help people brace for the storm.
In Quang Tri province, the local authority has completed all preparations to cope with the upcoming storm. The local military command has sent troops to help people reinforce their houses and harvest rice.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Inside Dota 2's racism storm
- Prison Architect developers respond to criticism and talk of future features
- Queer representation in games isn't good enough, but it is getting better
- When life is a fate worse than death
- 'Get to Britain before Brexit': 21 MORE migrants are caught trying to cross Channel in tiny dinghys a day after record 93 made the journey as people smugglers tell them border will close after UK leaves the EU
- The 35 greatest NES games, part 2
- Neglected NHS cancer hospital is unfit for purpose, says report
- Long-term plan for NHS England 'undeliverable' amid staffing crisis
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – how advanced AI and physics create the most believable open world yet
- Best of 2018: Red Dead Redemption 2 – how advanced AI and physics create the most believable open world yet
- Minister announces pay cut for Stormont assembly members
- The Anita Sarkeesian story
- Space Station 13: a multiplayer space station simulator about monkeys, insane AI, cultists and paperwork
- Cheat makers Bossland ordered to pay Blizzard $8.6 million for copyright infringement
- TmarTn's attorney says "no more public comments" while Valve described as "unconscionable" by lawyers
- We asked a lot of people: what would you do to a clone of yourself?
- Understanding the miracle of Krakoa in House of X #5
- Team Fortress 2 patch overhauls matchmaking, revamps competitive mode
- New Apple Watch Fall Detector Will Contact Emergency Services If You Fall Down
- 2014's most innovative games by the people making them
Urgent measures tackled to respond to Storm Noru have 587 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.