In his closing remarks, N.A. Chairman Hue said the N.A. Standing Committee issued the Resolution No.23 on its supervision program in 2023 and a plan on August 4 to ensure its synchronous and uniform implementation.
Accordingly, the N.A. and N.A. Standing Committee will consider reports, hold Q&A sessions, conduct thematic supervisions and cast confidence votes on persons holding positions elected or approved by the N.A. They will also examine the implementation of the N.A.'s resolutions on thematic supervision and Q&A sessions, the settlement of voters' suggestions and citizens' complaints and denunciations.
The N.A. will conduct supreme supervision on two topics, namely the mobilization, management and use of resources for COVID-19 prevention and control; the enforcement of laws and policies on health care at the grassroots level and preventive medicine during its fifth session and the implementation of the N.A.'s resolutions on national target programs on new rural development and sustainable poverty reduction for the 2021-2025 period, and socio-economic development for ethnic minorities and mountainous region for the 2021-2030 period during its sixth session.
Meanwhile, the N.A. Standing Committee will oversee the implementation of the N.A.'s resolutions on reforming general education curricula and textbooks during its 2023 August meeting and the implementation of laws and policies on energy development for 2016-2021 during the 2023 September meeting.
The N.A.'s Committee on Judicial Affairs will work closely with the N.A. Council of Ethnic Affairs and other N.A. committees to examine the annual reports on the progress of fighting corruption, negative behaviors and wastefulness submitted by the Government, the Supreme People's Court and Supreme People's Procuracy. If necessary, reports on anti-corruption and wastefulness as well as thrift practices will be submitted to the N.A. for consideration during its year-end meetings.
The top legislator highlighted a need to continue perfecting coordination mechanism between the N.A. and relevant agencies, the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) and socio-political organizations in supervision activities.
He called for enhancing the sharing of information between the N.A. and all-level inspection committees of the Party, VFF and the State Audit Office in power control activities.
Legal regulations about supervision activities, especially the Law on Supervisory Activities of the N.A. and People's Councils, must be revised to meet requirements in the new situation, he said.
- ‘Vision 2023' has achievable components: Jayalalithaa
- Millions of Ford vehicles will run on Google's Android operating system starting in 2023
- COVID-19 Response Could Decimate UK Chancellor Sunak's Public Spending Plans, Think Tank Says
- Salman Khan Gives Bulk Dates For Tiger 3; Superstar To Kickstart The Shoot In March Post Wrapping Antim
- High-standard market system planned
- 2023: PDP angling to bury Nigeria – Akpanudoedehe
- Boris Johnson's 10-year plan: PM vows to 'take Britain forward' as he unveils Queen's Speech to enshrine £34bn NHS funding bonanza in law, boost police powers and tighten borders
- 2023: Ajimobi’s development legacy’ll be restored in Oyo — Reps member vows
- 2023: Youth group to collapse structure of over 15m membership for Yahaya Bello
- No plan to field Jonathan in 2023 — APC
- 2023: After passage of amendment to Electoral Act in June, election violence will reduce, Lawan vows
- APC denies plan to field Jonathan in 2023
- China to build 30 'fully connected' 5G factories by 2023
- Maruti to launch 1 SUV every 6 months till 2023
- Uber och Hyundai planerar att erbjuda flygande taxiresor till 2023
- 2023 ELECTORAL CYCLE BEGINS: INEC’s plan to improve voter access to polling units, by Mahmood Yakubu
- New thoroughfare between Perkins Road, Mall of Louisiana breaks ground; completion date in 2023
- California Pushes Back High-Speed Rail Construction Deadline For Central Valley Stretch To 2023
- 2023: Why INEC’s creating additional polling units, 25yrs after — Source
- Holland America plans 'bucket list' Grand World Voyage cruise from Florida
Teleconference on N.A.’s supervision plan 2023 wraps up have 625 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.