The Korean Business Association in the central and south of Vietnam is proposing the government to accelerate the expansion of the Korean International School in Ho Chi Minh City.
According to the association, education facilities for children are one of the priorities of South Korean investors, experts, and employees, who are living and working in the city. Recently, the number of South Korean enterprises investing in Ho Chi Minh City has been increasing, also leading to a rise in education demand.
|Approximately 300 South Korean pupils are waiting for school enrolment.|
"The existing facilities of the Korean International School cannot meet the demand in the city. The tuitions in other international schools are too high and South Korean pupils cannot study in local schools due to the language barrier,” the association stated.
Approximately 300 Korean pupils are waiting for school enrolment. The figure is forecast to increase in the upcoming time because Vietnam is among the top investment destinations for foreign groups moving away from China.
South Korea has remained in the top three largest foreign investors in Vietnam for many years. In the first eight months of 2022, South Korean investors registered $3.5 billion into the nation, accounting for 21 per cent of the total inflows into the country.
By Kim Oanh
- Must-do activities during long holiday weekend in Ho Chi Minh City
- This balut stall in Ho Chi Minh City stays crowded thanks to family secret
- Exhibition on President Ho Chi Minh opens in Mekong Delta City of Can Tho
- 15 jailed for running South Korean prostitution service in HCMC
- South Korean former vice minister honoured at HCM City university
- Vietnam’s Hoang Anh Gia Lai draw with South Korean giants in AFC Champions League
- Vehicles to be banned from driving through city center during holidays
- Land donation for street expansion sees enjoyable results
- Ring road projects significant for long-term growth in Vietnam’s major cities
- Belt roads around big cities to drive economic development
- HCM City leading officials pay tribute to fallen soldiers
- HCM City to launch tourism activities during SEA Games 31
- HCM City kicks off new helicopter service
- Hanoi capital city gears up for SEA Games 31
- Koreans adding to trade confidence
- Vietnam tourism needs Chinese, Korean, Japanese visitors to recover: experts
- South Korea's Asiana Airlines to fly Incheon-Delhi weekly flight from April 29
- Sydney FC out of Asian Champions League while Melbourne City closer to knock-outs
- China-South-East Asia trade up as production resumes
- South-East Asia’s first NFT trading platform launched in Vietnam
South Koreans eagerly awaiting expansion of KIS in Ho Chi Minh City have 396 words, post on vir.com.vn at September 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.