Hanoi (VNA) – President Nguyen Xuan Phuc on September 22 met with 263 children representing all 54 ethnic groups across the country who are in Hanoi for the fourth Ethnic Children's Festival . children to overcome difficulties during the prolonged pandemic to achieve high academic results and actively engage in activities organised by the Ho Chi Minh Vanguard Children's Union.
He said he hopes the children will continue to promote national traditions and follow President Ho Chi Minh's teachings, while learning knowledge and skills to create firm foundation for their future and continuing to maintain the cultural identities of their ethnic groups.
- Children will learn how to protect themselves against tourists’ sexual abuse
- How Children Lose Weight - Your Kids Need You to Know
- Difficulties of Living With Bipolar Disorder Children With No Bipolar Support Group
- Helping Children to Discover the Joy of Reading
- Vietnamese NA Vice Chairwoman meets IPU leader, Cuban counterpart
- What Do I Know From Kosher? Lessons Learned From a Cross Cultural Writers' Group
- Xi meets representatives of PRC anniversary celebrations personnel
- Celebrate Cultural Diversity With Ethnic Ornaments
- Children of war flee as a rabble army of Syrian rebels backed by Turkey sweeps in, writes LARISA BROWN from the border between the two countries
- Erdogan to meet with Pence and Pompeo
- Boris Johnson denies he told Donald Trump to set up surprise meeting between Harry Dunn's family and his 'killer' Ann Sacoolas - despite US President's claims
- Harry Dunn's parents say Donald Trump asked them 'THREE times' to meet their son's 'killer' Anne Sacoolas in the White House to 'get some HEALING' - but they refused in hope she will face justice in UK
- 'Boris asked me to do it': Donald Trump says he invited parents of Harry Dunn to meet their son's killer Anne Sacoolas at the White House 'only because Boris Johnson asked him to'
- Preservation of Ethnic Dutch Culture - Nelis' Dutch Village Theme
- The Behavior at the Town Hall Meetings
- Pence and Pompeo to meet with Erdogan after Trump undermines their effort
- As battle lines shift, aid groups in Syria struggle to reach those impacted
- Ecuador Re-Elects Socialist President Thanks to Obama, Chavez Election Manipulation, and ALBA
- 'When Trump comes here I will be talking to him': Turkish president says he'll refuse to meet with U.S. national security adviser and might CANCEL November White House visit as he insists he will 'never declare a ceasefire' with Kurds
- Pelosi says Trump had 'meltdown' in meeting over his decision to leave Syria
President meets outstanding children from ethnic groups have 423 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.