Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)
With 1,259 patients given the all clear during the day, the number of recoveries rose to 10,583,947. Meanwhile, there are 123 patients needing breathing support.
No death from COVID-19 was recorded in the past 24 hours. The total fatalities stood at 43,146.
On September 21, an additional 77,933 doses of vaccines were administered, raising the total number of doses of COVID-19 vaccines injected to 259,733,668./.
- New Zealand PM Ardern calls September 19 election, faces tight race
- Brand New California Mediterranean-Inspired Estate For $22.8M
- Meet Malia Obama's New Man: 19-Year-Old Brit Rory Farquharson
- Confirmed new coronavirus infection cases in Hong Kong rises to 12
- Number of confirmed new coronavirus infection cases in Hong Kong rises to 8
- Number of new novel coronavirus cases continues to climb
- Who’s Sitting Next to You on the Subway? On an R Train in September, We Asked.
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma extortion case: Court rejects bail plea of accused
- HOOPS ROUNDUP: New Caney girls beat K-Park at the buzzer
- NYC tests first suspected coronavirus case as man in Boston becomes EIGHTH person diagnosed in US while Pentagon prepares 1,000 quarantine beds and global death toll rises to 304 with 75,000 potentially infected globally
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Celebrate New Year's Eve in Hawaii After 'Special' 2018: Source
- Bharti Airtel hikes recharge plans: Here are the new tariffs
- Bloomberg could qualify for debates under new party rules
- New Mexico couple in family found dead was getting divorce
- Knife crimes soared to new record high of 45,000 offences in 2019 - up seven per cent on the year before, new figures reveal
- Afghanistan war logs: Secret CIA paramilitaries' role in civilian deaths
- Victorian Supreme Court orders temporary halt to logging due to impact of Gippsland bushfires
- Afghanistan war logs: Civilians caught in firing line of British troops
- VicForests plans to log native ash trees they don't own, a year after the law changed to stop it happening
- Afghanistan war logs: Massive leak of secret files exposes truth of occupation
Over 1,900 new COVID-19 cases logged on September 22 have 324 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.