Apart from the 20 participating organizations and associations, the event also brought together Vietnamese people working and studying in France, and foreign friends.
In his remarks, Ambassador Dinh Toan Thang highlighted the role of the friendship and solidarity associations in the past struggle for national liberation as well as the present cause of national development.
He urged them to participate in major events in the bilateral relations in the time ahead, including the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam – France diplomatic ties, and 10 years of the signing of their strategic partnership.
Vice President of the Vietnam Union of Friendship Organizations (VUFO) Nguyen Van Doanh affirmed that Vietnamese always bears in mind the support of French people.
He also lauded contribution of French organizations and associations, especially the France – Vietnam Friendship Association, to the solidarity and friendship between the two countries.
On this occasion, Doanh and Thang presented certificates of merit to a number of individuals and organizations that have made significant contribution to the bilateral relationship.
Within the framework of the event, there were two seminars featuring Vietnam – France cooperation, along with film screening, traditional martial art performance and other cultural and art activities.
- Vietnam, France promote cooperation between parliamentarian groups
- EVFTA helps boost Vietnam – France economic partnership
- Vietnam-France ties thrive: ambassador
- Mural inaugurated to celebrate Vietnam-France friendship
- Vietnam, France share experience in organic farming production
- France, Vietnam sign $10 billion deals
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
- Vietnam and Cambodia target $5 billion in two-way trade turnover
- Vietnam deputy PM seeks support for UN Security Council membership
- Vietnam remembers Senator John McCain
- News Flowers, tributes offered for McCain at Vietnam War crash site
- Hard to prove eating organic food lowers cancer risk
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
- Vietnam commits to realising GMS high-tech agriculture priority
- John McCain embodies US-Vietnam reconciliation
- Activities mark Francophone Day in Vietnam
- European Parliament holds hearing on EU-Vietnam FTA
- Vietnam calls for intensive cooperation within Francophonie community
- New airline set to join Vietnam's congested skies
Organizations, associations contribute to Vietnam - France relationship have 318 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 10, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.