This is the 14th meeting to select outstanding military doctors for the titles.
Deputy Defense Minister Senior Lieutenant General Vu Hai San, who is also Head of the Ministry of National Defense-level 14th council on reviewing and awarding the 'People's Doctor and Meritorious Doctor' titles, chaired the event.
At the meeting, Major General Nguyen Truong Giang, Director of the Department of Military Medicine under the General Department of Logistics, permanent member of the council and head of the secretariat of the council announced the decision signed by the defense minister of the establishment of the council. He also reported on the outcomes of reviewing dossiers for the titles.
According to the report, 21 affiliated councils in the whole military submitted a list of 18 doctors for the 'People's Doctor' title and 112 doctors for the 'Meritorious Doctor' title to the Ministry of National Defense-level council. After receiving the dossiers, the Secretariat studied and reviewed each case according to the Government's Decree No.41/2015/ND-CP and other documents issued by the Ministries of Health and National Defense.
On hearing the report, the council's members, under the direction of General San, discussed, commented on each nominator and casted their ballots.
The council's Secretariat will report the results of the vote to the council's members, the Central Military Commission, and the Ministry of National Defense's leaders before completing a dossier on awarding the 'People's Doctor' and 'Meritorious Doctor' titles to outstanding military doctors to submit to the State-level council for approval.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Army chief holds talks with top brass of Chinese military
- Military units praised for outcomes in preparing for upcoming election
- US FDA authorizes Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine for use in people ages 12 to 15
- The Rioters Hate Voting. Here’s the Only Way to Stop Them From Returning.
- Kamala Harris to lead Biden administration's efforts on voting rights
- Hanoi to test 2,600 people at risk of contracting Covid-19
- How fear of Zik forced Awolowo to hold Action Group meetings in secret —Basorun Arogbofa
- Democrats try to pin down Manchin on voting rights
- Push to combat sexual assault in military reaches turning point
- What Georgia’s Voting Law Really Does
- Who will be the next Baker school superintendent? The board votes Tuesday. Here's how to watch.
- Eritrean troops disguised as Ethiopian military are blocking critical aid in Tigray
- In COVID-19 response, can Jokowi avoid military ‘star wars’?
- The power struggle between Aung San Suu Kyi and Myanmar's military has finally come to a head
- Early voting held in island, mountainous areas of Ca Mau, Quang Binh
- 10 things the 'pandemic doctors' revealed to Dr. Sanjay Gupta about their time fighting Covid-19
- Where Poets Are Being Killed and Jailed After a Military Coup
- Manchin meets with Texas lawmakers on voting rights
- As harsh winter subsides, China enhances military activity along LAC
- Democratic divisions threaten Biden's voting push
Meeting held to vote for people’s and meritorious doctors of the military have 483 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.