In today's ever-evolving landscape, product analytics has become an essential element in every business. As the volume of data is increasing exponentially, data analytics platforms are progressively adopted to help companies derive deep customer insights and make informed decisions from mountains of data. Growing at a breakneck pace, the industry is forecasted to be valued at US$16.69 billion by 2028 at a 15.9 percent CAGR.
Noticing the surge in demand for this field, KMS Solutions has cooperated with Mixpanel to better support organizations in improving their product experiences.
Le Huu Tan Tai, Vice President of Vietnam Business at KMS Solutions, said: “Data can reach its full potential when unlocked with analysis and not all analytics tools are created equal. Mixpanel’s pioneering event-based tracking solution gives product teams the ability to gain insights into how people are actually using the websites and applications product teams are building. Through this partnership, we're looking forward to empowering enterprises to embrace product-led growth and fully level up their product strategies.”
Equipped with various innovative features like group analytics, customizable team dashboard, and limitless segmentation, Mixpanel's self-serve platform shows companies what is and isn't working with their products, and helps them prioritize their product roadmap, accelerate innovation, and build better products.
Edward Kong, Head of Channel Alliances, APAC at Mixpanel, said: "Existing product-analytics solutions provide limited insights into what is and isn't working with products, stalling innovation. We aim to change that alongside our strategic partner, KMS Solutions, which is one of the top product development agencies in Vietnam, by offering end-to-end data analysis across the user lifecycle."
Mixpanel has acquired 7k+ paying customers, including industry leaders such as Uber, BuzzFeed, DocuSign, etc., and generated 70M+ product-related answers monthly. Meanwhile, KMS, having 13 years of experience in consulting and providing digital solutions, has helped over 200 software companies across the globe. Together, with the strong analytics capabilities of KMS Solutions and Mixpanel's powerful product analytics tool, both companies expect to discover new opportunities to streamline businesses' product analytics process and deliver greater analytics value.
- The Find the Holy Grail of Product-Market Fit
- Emmerson Packaging delivers innovative sustainable products through a supply chain transformation
- Winning solutions from Fortune 500 business leaders
- Smart Mirrors Might Be The Future Of In-Store Customer Analytics
- Speed to Market Requires Constant Testing and Using Predictive Analytics
- Your Best Business Partner Is Your Polar Opposite; Here’s How To Get Along With Them
- Analytics for entrepreneurs and SMEs
- LSC Communications: Supply Chain as a Service solutions for the digital transformation of publishing
- Business Viewpoint with Kenneth Baucum: Great partners and great choices make great companies
- Mekong Delta needs ecosystem-based solutions to climate change
- His Software Solution Aims to Ease the Pain of Running a Dispensary
- Dwyane Wade Talks Brand Innovation and Product Development
- American Business Bank Announces Relocation of Orange County Loan Production Office
- Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- What is identity management? IAM definition, uses, and solutions
- Cybersecurity is the killer app for big data analytics
- With little time to react, staying ahead of threats is top-of-mind for C-level execs
- Nielsen Creates Assortment and Space Optimization Solution
- Compass Analytics First to Integrate with Fannie Mae's Servicing Marketplace API
- Data Analytics and the Ring of Knowledge
KMS Solutions partners with Mixpanel to take product analytics to the next level have 529 words, post on ven.vn at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.