Japfa Vietnam representatives have presented gifts valued at a total of more than VND150 million to disadvantaged students with good academic records at schools in the provinces of Dong Nai, Ben Tre, Quang Nam, Dak Lak, Dak Nong, Tien Giang, Binh Phuoc, Tra Vinh, Dong Thap, and Lam Dong. The gifts comprised a school bag and a set of notebooks.
Phu Kiet Primary School in Tien Giang province, Nguyen Thi Le Thu, an animal feed agent for Japfa, said he appreciated the programme's significance, which is encouraging students to overcome difficulties and strive for good achievements in the new school year.
|Junior students at Phu Kiet Primary School, Tien Giang province, receive gifts from Japfa Vietnam|
As part of the programme, Japfa Vietnam's northern branch representatives presented Japfa branded chicken and eggs to Hoa Mai and Hoa Phuong kindergartens in the northern province of Hoa Binh ahead of the new school year.
In total, the company will give more than 20,000 eggs and nearly one tonne of chicken to children during the 2022 – 2023 school year.
|Japfa gives gifts to students at Ly Tu Trong Primary School, Buon Ma Thuot city, Dak Lak province, on the first day back to school|
“Japfa for Kids” is a programme maintained and expanded by the company for several years to offer support in terms of nutrition and provide a better learning environment for children. For years, the company has provided thousands of gifts and scholarships and built and renovated many school buildings across the country.
In January 2022, the company inaugurated Hoa Sen Kindergarten in Duc Linh district of Binh Thuan province, with a total investment of more than VND2.2 billion ($95,600). The school has three spacious classrooms, restrooms, playgrounds, gates, and fences, ensuring a safe and comfortable learning environment.
|Junior students at Nguyen Ba Ngoc Primary School, Dong Nai province, pose with their Japfa gifts|
Japfa entered Vietnam in 1996 via a joint venture with Vietnam Livestock Corporation. In 1999, the company became a wholly foreign-invested company named Japfa Comfeed Vietnam Ltd. Co., headquartered in Binh Xuyen district, Vinh Phuc province.
|Japfa’ s gifts reach disadvantaged children at Thanh Luong B Primary School, Binh Phuoc province|
For more than 25 years in Vietnam, Japfa Vietnam has focused on developing products from refined raw materials and operating a safe farming system to ensure the health of animals to create the best food sources for markets, alongside championing sustainable development.
The company is also coordinating at the highest level with its business partners in many projects to support communities, protect the environment, and develop human resources quality to enhance prosperity in Vietnam.
By Nguyen Huong
- Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam helps Vietnamese students learn about environment
- Vietnam’s first private non-profit university inaugurated
- Muong teacher goes extra mile for students
- Mường teacher goes extra mile for students
- PM calls on Vietnamese to support poor people ahead of Tet
- Vietnam Coast Guard actively supports fishermen of Ly Son island district
- Tet gifts handed out to the disadvantaged in Quang Tri
- UK launches $2.6mn project to help Vietnam safeguard deltas
- Student has the right mix to conquer Int'l Chemistry Olympiad
- PM shares Tet joy with workers, disadvantaged people in Vinh Long
- Vietnam at 60: A legacy to be bequeathed
- E-textbooks supported by educators
- Vietnam Fatherland Front leader pays pre-Tet visit to Soc Trang
- Tet trade-off: college students stay back in Saigon for casual work
- Forty years on from the fall of Saigon: witnessing the end of the Vietnam war
- Empowering Vietnam’s digital transformation
- Friendship and cooperation – mainstream of Vietnam-China relations
- SMS campaign launched to support needy people and AO/dioxin victims on Tet festival
- Vietnam, Switzerland rejoice over all-around relations
- Social housing development needs the people's strong support
Japfa Vietnam supports disadvantaged students have 599 words, post on vir.com.vn at September 10, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.