In the first six months of 2022, the department carried out three inspections of food, cosmetics and fertilizers. It issued 16 documents guiding market surveillance teams on measures to prevent smuggling and trade fraud related to cigarettes and refined sugar, as well as the transportation and trade in illegally imported poultry and poultry products of unclear origin. The department also instructed surveillance teams to conduct unannounced inspections of trading establishments suspected of counterfeiting.
The department recently referred a suspected cosmetics counterfeiting case in An Thi District to the provincial police for investigation. The department handled another counterfeiting case related to ink cartridge production in Van Lam District and reported it to the chair of the provincial people's committee. The case was handed over to the department by the provincial police's investigation agency.
The department has provided consultancy for Steering Committee 389 of Hung Yen Province on the fight against smuggling, counterfeiting and fraudulent trading in the province's administrative units, including eight districts, My Hao Town and Hung Yen City.
|Market Surveillance Team No. 5 has seized 2,440 COVID-19 test kits and 54,480 Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules of unclear origin|
From now to year's end, the department will focus its efforts on effectively implementing the tasks assigned by the government, National Steering Committee 389, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Vietnam Directorate of Market Surveillance, the People's Committee of Hung Yen Province, and the provincial Steering Committee 389 in the fight against counterfeiting, smuggling and fraudulent trading.
At the same time, the department will continue guiding market surveillance teams to coordinate with relevant forces in inspecting and monitoring establishments trading in essential goods.
The department will maintain the exchange of information with the provincial police and specialized inspectors to enhance the effectiveness of market controls, while continuing to guide the fight against violations of intellectual property rights.
|In the first half of 2022, the Hung Yen Market Surveillance Department reviewed 486 suspected cases, handled 187 of them and reported three cases to the provincial people's committee for application of penalties on administrative violations, with total fines amounting to nearly VND1.97 billion.|
- Two companies in Hung Yen suspended over pollution
- REFILE-FOREX-Dollar hits 1-week high on yen as U.S.-China trade deal hopes rise
- FOREX-Dollar hits 2-week high on yen, yuan up after China-U.S. trade call
- FOREX-Dollar hits 1-week high vs yen as risk sentiment improves
- FOREX-Pound holds gains as Brexit Party pledge eases hung parliament fears
- FOREX-Sterling holds gains as Brexit Party pledge eases hung parliament fears
- Dollar hits one-week high on yen as U.S.-China trade deal hopes rise
- Tran Hung to debut latest collection at London Fashion Week 2019
- Dollar hits two-week high on yen, yuan up after China-U.S. trade call
- Control on pork smuggling strengthened in Southern, Central Highlands provinces
- Construction Ministry inspects apartment building management
- Despite Trump’s tough talk on China, U.S. still lax about inspecting Chinese drugmakers
- 1st LD-Writethru: China bans 496 unlicensed operators in school food safety inspection
- More than 200 infected pigs culled
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 28
- Forum looks to boost northern coastal region’s competitiveness
- Red River Delta promotes high-tech agricultural products
- Investments in industrial, economic zones declines slightly in six months
- Vietnamese photographers turn NatGeo page turners
- FOREX-Dollar rises after upbeat U.S. data
Hung Yen Province tightens market inspections have 541 words, post on ven.vn at September 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.