The opening ceremony was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam, Minister of State at the Indian Foreign Ministry Rajkumar Ranjan Singh, leaders of Horasis, and delegates from the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), and Vietnamese ministries and localities.
The meeting comprises six plenary sessions and 26 discussion ones, with the engagement of 700 delegates who are expected to discuss common concerns such as global transition, economic development issues arising during the digital transformation process, artificial intelligence and smart energy.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Deputy PM Dam stressed that the Vietnamese government has a consistent stance of considering the foreign-invested sector as an important component of the economy.
The success of investors is also the success of Vietnam that contributes to promoting multilateralism and international solidarity for a world of peace, stability, cooperation and development, in which no one is left behind.
He showed his belief that this meeting will offer a chance for the parties to share their vision, seek opportunities and strengthen cooperation.
Rajkumar Ranjan Singh said that India is open in its investment in and cooperation with Vietnam in general and Binh Duong province in particular.
He appreciated the socio-economic achievements gained by the southern province in recent years, believing that with its available conditions, Binh Duong is a good destination for Indian investors and has potential to develop further.
- BMW Launches Contactless Experience Initiative In india: Buy Your Car Online
- As some states extend curbs, India awaits Centre’s Covid-19 lockdown decision
- Article of Deputy Prime Minister-Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh on ASEAN’s cooperation to combat COVID-19
- How India is Handling COVID-19 and Racing Against the Clock to Develop Vaccines and Produce Drugs
- Qatar World Cup 2022: Amnesty hits out at UK silence on human rights
- IPL 'postponed indefinitely' as India extends lockdown
- India to stay global energy demand centre: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Stocks in the news: Adani Gas, NLC India, HDFC Bank, VA Tech Wabag and IDBI Bank
- Wheat procurement kicks off, government gears up for kharif
- AFC Asian Cup 2019: UAE Blank India To Take Pole Spot In Group A
- AP Explains: India scrambles to curb virus after late start
- COVID-19: Five posts to kick your day off on a merry note
- BBK Electronics: Meet the company that owns OnePlus, OPPO, Vivo, and Realme
- Volkswagen Ameo & Tiguan Models Discontinued In India — Here's Why
- Chess: Magnus Carlsen prepares for meeting with prodigy Alireza Firouzja
- When fashion meets technology: Are virtual shows the future of fashion?
- HCMC spends state budget on key transport projects
- Amid coronavirus COVID-19 spread, council of ministers to resume work from offices on April 13
- Lockdown extended, Gadkari asks biz to be prepared to restart economy
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 14
Horasis India Meeting 2022 kicks off in Binh Duong have 431 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.