HCM City (VNA) – The latest technologies, equipment and products in the printing and packaging industry will be on display at the 20th Vietnam International Printing and Packaging Industry Exhibition ( Vietnam Print Pack 2022 ) to be held in Ho Chi Minh City from September 21 to 24.
Speaking at a press conference on September 13, Tu Luong, deputy director of the city’s Department of Information and Communications , said the event would focus on technology trends and promote digital technology in the packaging and printing sector.
The annual four-day expo is expected to attract 135 exhibitors from 15 countries and territories, including Vietnam, China, Germany, Hong Kong (China), India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea, Taiwan (China), Thailand, the UK and the US.
Covering an area of 8,500 square metres, the expo will feature 412 booths, displaying the latest printing machinery and accessories, inks, printing materials and supplements, knives, cutting disks, scorers, packaging machinery, raw materials and auxiliaries, and dosing, coding and marking systems.
Trade visitors will be able to meet hundreds of professionals in the packaging and printing sector during the exhibition.
The expo will also create a leading business exchange platform for digital printing technology.
The packaging and printing sector in Vietnam has seen impressive growth in recent years, thanks largely to high demand from processors and exporters, especially of food, he said.
Vietnamese packaging and printing enterprises should embrace digital transformation to upgrade their technologies to speed up recovery post pandemic, he said.
There will be a range of seminars and talks on digital transformation in the sector. A seminar on digital transformation in the printing industry will be attended by more than 300 domestic and foreign enterprises.
Organised by Yorkers Exhibition Service Vietnam Co., Ltd., the exhibition at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre in District 7 is expected to attract more than 15,000 visitors.
The expo will also be broadcast live on social media platforms./.
- HCM City seal tight first AFC Cup win
- HCM City top V.League 1, Thanh Hoa earn first win
- Thinh ready to lift HCM City's performance after three-week absence
- HCM City FC's player voted one of top players of AFC Cup’s first two matches
- Hanoi beat HCM City to lift National Super Cup
- HCM City continue to play away in AFC Cup
- Forum highlights role of the press in HCM City’s development
- Hà Nội beat HCM City to lift National Super Cup
- Film screening of opera Semele at Kafnu HCM City
- Boho flea market to open in HCM City
- HCM City to host Ao Dai festival in March
- Vietnam face defensive crisis ahead of key match
- Vietnam set target of defending SE Asia throne
- Suspected coronavirus patient was wrongly told to go to hospital where he sat for 10 minutes in a packed waiting room without a mask amid fears NHS is not prepared for an outbreak
- Samsung erects $220 mln R&D center in Vietnam
- Saturday Night Live: Host Jennifer Lopez slips into her iconic 2000 GRAMMYs Versace gown as she jokes she looks 'better now than I did 20 years ago'
- Sheriff's Scandal | Expo Postponed Over Coronavirus: Patch PM
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 25
- Hospitality sector will further develop: executives
- Striker Cong Phuong hopes to continue shining in AFC Cup
HCM City to host Vietnam Print Pack 2022 expo have 519 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.