Hanoi (VNA) – Hanoi is ready to support and create favorable conditions for cultural and economic exchanges to better mutual understanding between Vietnamese and French people to be held in the capital next year, said Chairman of the municipal People's Committee Tran Sy Thanh .
Making the pledge while receiving French Ambassador Nicolas Warnery on September 27, Thanh expressed his delight at growing relations between the two nations.
He proposed the two sides deepen their ties toward effectiveness and practical outcomes in the time to come, particularly in the fields of urban planning, heritage conservation, sustainable development, and public transport.
For his part, Warnery said the relationship between the two countries and between Hanoi and French localities have been developing strongly in recent years.
The ambassador expressed his wish that the two sides will continue to coordinate together in ongoing urban projects and upcoming cooperation plans, especially celebrations for the 50th founding anniversary of diplomatic relations in 2023.
France is ready to assist Hanoi in organising cultural promotion events and developing wholesale markets, and other areas where the country has experience, he said./.
- Hanoi's plan to recognise culture champions
- Organisations work to bolster Vietnam-China people-to-people ties
- Great poet Nguyen Du’s death anniversary to be commemorated in France
- Women encouraged to wear Ao dai for week-long cultural event
- Coronavirus epidemic 'has PEAKED in China' says World Health Organisation - but warn the rest of the world to prepare for a 'potential pandemic'
- Vietnam's most treasured heritages are being lost to greed
- Hunt for Surrey's patient zero: Health officials desperately trying to track down coronavirus super-spreader believe he could be an acquaintance of infected GP's partner
- Mass mobilisation official receives ASEAN women delegation
- Vice President commends ASEAN Community Women's Group’s activities
- Vietnam's commodity market expected to attract increased investment
- Bulgaria and Vietnam mark 70 years of close co-operation
- Hanoi moves to boost tourism promotion activities amid COVID-19 epidemic
- Hanoi improves care for people with disabilities
- Vietnam Advancing Ties With Russia to Hedge Against China, US
- Vietnam strives not to let Covid-19 outbreak spread to community
- Vietnamese women encouraged to wear ao dai for week-long cultural event
- Hanoi’s Old Quarter livens up for Mid-Autumn Festival
- Vietnam's visa policies for foreigners undergo major changes
- 'Now we could have coronavirus too': Diamond Princess evacuees' fury at sharing the flight back to UK with four people who were diagnosed with the deadly disease after landing – and bus drivers who didn't wear masks are 'at risk'
- Hanoi finishes F1 racetrack
Hanoi backs organisation of Vietnam-France cultural exchange activities: official have 400 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 28, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.