The event, connected with 49 N.A. deputy delegations of localities via videoconference, is the second of its kind in the 2021 – 2025 tenure as an initiative of Chairman Hue to promote reforming and improving the N.A. and its Standing Committee's performance.
Vice Chairman Phuong said apart from making laws and decisions on important issues, the N.A.'s Party delegation and the N.A. Standing Committee have also paid attention to taking concerted measures to reform and improve the parliament's supervisory activities.
During the meeting, legislators will discuss measures for improving the N.A.'s supervision over two issues next year, namely the mobilization, management, and use of resources for COVID-19 prevention and control; and the implementation of the N.A.'s resolutions on the national target programs on new-style countryside building for 2021 – 2025, sustainable poverty reduction for 2021 – 2025, and socio-economic development in ethnic minority and mountainous areas for 2021 – 2030.
They will also give opinions on two issues under the N.A. Standing Committee's supervision in 2023, namely the implementation of the parliament's resolutions on reforming the curriculum and textbooks of general education, and the enforcement of policies and law on energy development during 2016 – 2021.
The conference will also discuss ways to improve the coordination in supervisory activities, the organisation of question-and-answer activities, supervision enhancement to prevent and fight corruption, and measures for increasing the N.A. Standing Committee's directions, supervision, and guidance for activities of People's Councils.
- New Santa Clara County program takes aim at wage theft
- Brazil, Germany Launch Economic Conference as Business Booms
- Eight facts about the Munich Security Conference
- LGBA marches into Orlando for annual conference
- Germany to boycott international anti-racism conference
- Conference Pushes Renewable Energy Use
- Germany hails London conference as 'turning point' for Afghanistan
- New certificate programs at UNO teaching in-demand skills
- Blue Hens split weekend conference opener – The Review
- Seminary program starts at state prison
- No Joke: Your First Look at the 2023 Mayoral Election
- EXCHANGE: Building Block program helps inmates rehabilitate
- Greece accepts IMF supervisory role in bailout
- Defectors link North Korea's weapons program to food shortage
- Colombia's FARC to launch political party on September 1
- NASA launches space missions to Jupiter’s ‘trojans’ and mysterious METAL asteroid to unravel secrets of the early universe
- Montana history lovers gather for conference
- Edited Transcript of STZ earnings conference call or presentation 3-Oct-19 2:30pm GMT
- Mentoring program helps women build connections
- Russian space program woes continue
Conference held to launch N.A.’s supervisory program for 2023 have 393 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 8, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.