The event was co-hosted by the Binh Duong provincial People's Committee, the Horasis Global Visions Community and the Confederation of Indian Industry.
With six plenary sittings, 26 dialogue and discussion sessions, the event will see the presence of some 500 delegates, including officials, diplomats, and experts from Vietnam, India, and other nations worldwide.
According to Permanent Vice Chairman of the Binh Duong provincial People's Committee Mai Hung Dung, the province will create best conditions possible for businesses and managers to connect during the course of the meeting.
Dr. Frank-Jürgen Richter, Chairman of Horasis, said the meeting targets political and economic development, as it takes place on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam-India diplomatic relations and sees a visit to Vietnam by an Indian Deputy Minister of External Affairs.
Within the framework of the event, delegates will join a tour around tourist destinations, as well as key industrial parks and projects in Binh Duong province.
Translated by Song Anh
- Binh Duong remains attractive to foreign investors
- Thai firms interested in investing in Binh Duong
- India to host key NSA-level meet on Afghanistan today; China, Pakistan to skip
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Polls 2022: Akhilesh Yadav meets AAP UP incharge, holds 'strategic discussion'
- Binh Duong calls for stronger investment from RoK
- Defense leader meets with Binh Duong voters
- After skipping India's security dialogue on Afghanistan, China to attend Pakistan's Troika Plus meet
- Delhi declaration: Afghan territory must not be used for terrorism, India, 7 others affirm
- Afghan territory must not become source of terrorism: India, France
- After Pakistan, China to skip NSA-level meet on Afghanistan hosted by India
- Russia, Iran, Central Asian NSAs will attend Delhi meet on Kabul
- NSA Meet In Delhi: Why The Dialogue On Afghanistan Is Significant For The Taliban-Ruled Nation
- Worldview with Suhasini Haidar | India and Pakistan meetings on Afghanistan
- After Islamabad, Beijing to skip New Delhi meeting on Kabul; Iran and Russia to join
- China to attend Pak's meet over India's NSA summit
- India, France discuss Indo-Pacific cooperation, Afghanistan crisis during meet at Paris
- Korean direct seller Atomy to invest Rs 250 cr in India to set up manufacturing units by 2025
- Can’t imagine India’s growth without southern states’ contribution: Amit Shah at Southern Zonal Council Meet
- Several ambitious space missions will blast off in 2022
- NSAs’ meeting on Afghanistan today, focus on regional security
Binh Duong to host 2022 Horasis India Meeting have 373 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.