The delegation had meetings with Tata Coffee Group about opportunities to expand production and business, the Indian Importers Chamber of Commerce and Industries (IICCI) and Chief Executive Officer Clubs (CEO Clubs) on mechanisms and policies related to trade and investment in Binh Duong province.
During the meetings, they exchanged information on Vietnam's investment preferential policies as well as those of Binh Duong in particular.
The delegates also had a working session with Ambassador Nguyen Thanh Hai and staff of the Vietnamese Embassy in India on trade and investment relations between the two countries, especially opportunities to promote cooperation between Binh Duong and Indian localities and businesses.
On the morning of September 25, the Vietnamese delegation laid flowers at the President Ho Chi Minh Monument in New Delhi.
- Hard Times Have Pakistani Hindus Looking to India, Where Some Find Only Disappointment
- Trade tensions, India tariffs put California almonds at risk
- Modi surges to victory in India election on Hindu-first platform
- Dow plunges 550 points as trade fears spook markets
- India tariffs threaten almond industry in California
- Future of Catholicism lies in India
- India tariffs threaten California almond industry
- Murphy to promote NJ businesses to India this September
- US, China make threats going into high-stakes trade talks
- What are China’s options in a trade war?
- U.S., World’s Top Weapons Dealer, Will Leave Arms Trade Treaty It Was Not Following Anyway
- A ‘Thank You’ in a bottle, 50 years later
- Read the ‘Thank You’ message in a bottle, 50 years later
- Vietnam remembered: Fleek sacrifice saved 8 lives
- Our View: On Memorial Day, listen to those who came home
- Memorial Day: Kentucky Vietnam veteran received Medal of Honor
- British Consular Worker From Hong Kong Feared Detained in China
- Washington Is Dismissing China’s Belt and Road. That’s a Huge Strategic Mistake.
- Can America's religious freedom ambassador save the world?
- The Latest: China hopes US can meet it halfway in G20 talks
Binh Duong province promotes trade with India have 305 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.