The report, conducted by DHL Express, shows that, when assessed by the level of economic development, emerging economies are expected to generate 45% of the absolute amount of global trade growth between 2021 and 2026.
"The good news, especially for Asia, ASEAN, and Thailand, is that Southeast Asia and South Asia perform very well. They perform very well in both speed and scale. Scale is the size of the economy and the amount of trade. Speed is the extent and speed by which they are growing, and I can tell you that the Philippines, Malaysia, India, Vietnam, and I can also add to that list, Thailand, are growing impressively on a large scale," said John Pearson, CEO of DHL Express.
When talking about the outstanding performance in this report, Pearson made the point that he does not usually pick a winner or say who is doing better or worse.
He said this report is purely from a factual point of view. Vietnam, however, was one of the winners. All these countries are on different export and growth curves and Vietnam performs very strongly.
- FTAs don't always promote domestic manufacturing or accelerate export growth: GTRI report
- Tra fish nets impressive export growth
- M'sia sees slowest export growth in 15 months in October amid soft global demand
- Indonesia takes over ASEAN Chairmanship from Cambodia
- Malaysian economy posts fastest growth in ASEAN
- Corporates optimistic on ASEAN business opportunities
- Vietnam preparing for new growth
- China’s prominent role in ASEAN and the G20
- Strong GDP growth supports rebounding M&A market
- Union Budget 2023: Why India's growth will slowdown in the next two years
- ASEAN strives for greater solidarity
- GDP growth target at 6.5 per cent in 2023 proves feasible
- PM attends ASEAN Summit, Related Summits
- US President Biden to join ASEAN summit as leaders poised to discuss key regional issues
- Sourcing restrictions to slow wood pellet export
- Vietnam economy faces strong headwinds: World Bank
- Strong purchasing power, demand drive Vietnam’s economic growth: expert
- India’s falling exports: Manufacturing takes the biggest hit
- Win contracts and expand your export business with these quick and effective digitised trade services.
- India's Pharma exports grow by 138 pc since 2013-14
ASEAN forecast to lead world in export growth in next 5 years have 343 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.