Highlighting positive impacts of innovations, NIC Deputy Director Vo Xuan Hoai said they contribute up to 95% of the national economic competitiveness and that 66% of innovation values impact people's daily activities.
Many economists shared the view that innovations are necessary in both public and private sectors, adding that they will create opportunities for the public sector to lead and orient the private one.
According to Dr. Pham Thi Thu Trang from the NIC, the innovation index framework measures innovation capacity of public organizations, gives policymakers insight into innovation levels and momentum in agencies and organizations in the sector, and serves as a basis for the agencies and organizations to promote innovations.
Some said to maximize the innovation index framework, it is necessary to ensure fair development between agencies and localities.
- Inflation set to wipe out state pension rise - as 5.5m public sector workers worse off
- Seacourt’s eco printing blueprint - will the public sector be next?
- Aged care coronavirus outbreaks highlight need to stop 'warehousing' people, COTA says
- Electric cars aren't enough to hit climate targets: we need to develop better public transport too
- Taking Public Services To The Next Level
- Green Innovation: Innovating our way to the Net Zero future
- Xi: Step up reforms of sci-tech sector
- Why Climate Change Needs Robust Action (And COP26 Was Not A Failure)
- Strategic Sectors | PSUs should continue to play a pivotal role
- Ministry sets target of helping 1,000 local innovators in 2022, says Dr Adham
- Reforming the fertilizer sector
- Humanity needs to ditch coal to save itself. It also needs to keep the lights on.
- Workshop discusses active ageing and application of digital technology in older persons care
- OPINION: Green Innovation - Innovating our way to the Net Zero future
- Wide fault lines within the Global Climate Risk Index
- Why index funds are best bets if you want to invest internationally
- Motilal Oswal AMC launches of Motilal Oswal MSCI EAFE Top 100 Select Index Fund
- Jill Biden and Elizabeth Dole team up to highlight military caregiving
- Denver’s 34-year deal at DIA might be the city’s first big public-private partnership, but don’t expect it to be the last
- Strengthening French-Vietnamese cooperation on innovation
Workshop highlights need for Innovation index framework in public sector have 349 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.