This is the first product using IoT technology in Vietnam owned and supplied by Viettel with the aim of making people's life more convenient.
Using 3 in 1 positioning technology which integrates GPS, Wifi, LBS, vTag has preeminent features, such as automatically saved movement history, motion sensor, safe area settings, SOS alert, intelligent control to help users to manage personal items and assets.
With nice, compact and handy design, vTag can be used to help monitor elderly people with memory loss and children anytime and anywhere.
VTag is equipped with Viettel eSIM with an unlimited data package and assurance of continuous and uninterrupted connection. In particular, the same vTag account allows monitoring of many devices, many people, and its advantage is energy-saving (average battery life is 7-10 days).
According to Nguyen Trong Tinh, Deputy Director of Viettel Telecom, with GPS technology and mobile waves, vTag enables users to monitor targets anytime and anywhere while other available devices use bluetooth and are able to find targets in a distance of just 10-20 meters.
Translated by Chung Anh
- How Telecom Companies Can Leverage Machine Learning To Boost Their Profits
- Nvidia's Terrific Position in This Nascent Market Could Supercharge Its Growth
- Why AMD's Planned Acquisition of Xilinx Is a Smart Move
- iPhones and Samsung devices are fastest on Smart network – Ookla
- As the Need for IT Security Heats Up, CrowdStrike Is Well Positioned to Dominate
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Floundering smart meter rollout bids to plug into electric car revolution
- 1 Smart Pick-and-Shovel Play on the Internet's Future
- The Best Smart Light Bulbs of 2022
- Smart gloves with motion and touch detection could control your future Mac
- The 13 best free online course providers in the UK, including Coursera and Udemy
- 1 Potentially Explosive Stock to Buy in 2022
- Want to Get Richer? 2 Stocks to Buy Now and Hold Forever
- Tech giants bet on digital evolution
- Nvidia (NVDA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Apple's $3 Trillion Journey
- Shopify (SHOP) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2 Hot Technology Stocks to Buy in September
- 2 Monster Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold in 2022 (and Beyond)
- 2 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy and Hold for the Next Decade
Viettel Telecom provides smart positioning device Vtag have 343 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.