At 10:00 local time (14:10 Vietnam time), the Vietnamese second tank crew entered the competition with their rivals from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Venezuela at Alabino training ground on the outskirts of Moscow, Russia.
The crew included head of the crew Major Vu Ba Trong, gunner non-commissioned First Lieutenant Le Quang Hiep, and driver non-commissioned First Lieutenant Dao Ba Tu.
After the conclusion of the competition, the referee board met and announced the official results of participating contingents. In particular, the second tank crew of the Vietnam People's Army shot down four targets and reached the finish line after 32 minutes 21 seconds. The second tank crews of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Venezuela completed the race after 22 minutes 53 seconds, 26 minutes 35 seconds, and 40 minutes 15 seconds, respectively.
Earlier, in the August 13 competition, the Vietnamese first tank crew also downed four targets and finished the race after 34 minutes 50 seconds.
The third tank crew of Vietnam will compete on August 20.
In this year's event, the Vietnamese tank contingent is in the same Group 1 with nine other contingents from Azerbaijan, Belarus, Venezuela, Kazakhstan, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, China, Uzbekistan, and Mongolia.
The eight best tank contingents will enter the semi-final round. The decision will depend on the combined results of three tank crews.
Below are moments of the competition of the Vietnamese tank crew on August 16.
Translated by Mai Huong
- SpaceX Crew Dragon accident clouds outlook for domestic astronaut launches
- US to clean up toxic Vietnam air base
- SpaceX suffers Crew Dragon engine test mishap
- Explosion destroys NC home, crews search for people inside
- CrossAmerica Partners LP Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
- Visiting Vietnam arouses a sense of shame for one American
- Iowa flooding: Crews work to eliminate environmental threats
- Israel, under heavy rocket fire, hits Gaza targets; 6 killed
- The Expat Crew Campaigning for Bernie Sanders in France
- Washington DC 4th of July: Army tanks, burning flag, Baby Trump
- Vietnam War vet lost right hand and sight in left eye, but not his zest for life
- Henderson’s ‘Start Tank’ accepting applications through Aug. 5
- Needham fire destroys home, spreads into area bog
- How a liberal think tank is driving Democrats on reining in tech
- Hero's welcome for deceased Vietnam War veteran
- Las Vegas business complex destroyed by fire lacked sprinklers
- Watching Trump destroy a nation (letter to the editor)
- 3-alarm fire destroys West Haven commercial building
- 3-alarm fire destroys West Haven tire store, car wash
- The Latest: Crews confirm at least 3 tornadoes hit Indiana
Vietnam’s second tank crew destroys four targets have 387 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 20, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.