They included a meeting with Speaker of the RoK’s National Assembly Kim Jin-pyo, leaders of the ruling People Power Party, the head of the Senior Advisory Board of the President, the Minister of Employment and Labour, the SMEs and Startups Agency, and a number of RoK organizations such as the RoK-Vietnam Friendship Association, the Korean-Vietnam Friendship Parliamentarians' Group, Korea-Vietnam Economic and Cultural Exchange Association (KOVECA), Association of Korean People Loving Vietnam (VESAMO).
The delegation also visited the Space Technology Center of SK Group and Samsung Town.
At the meetings, Thuong informed the hosts on the development orientations, external policies and major issues discussed in the 13th National Party Congress of Vietnam, as well as achievements of Vietnam in various fields, the leading role of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) and the Party's relations with political parties and partners in the world.
He affirmed the policy to strengthen relations with the RoK as stated by Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong during the telephone talks with President Yoon Suk-yeol.
Vietnam always create optimal conditions for investors and businesses from the RoK, he said.
Thuong proposed that Speaker Kim Jin-pyo support the strengthening of bilateral political relations through the exchange of delegations at all levels, and the fostering of economic, trade and investment collaboration, bringing labor cooperation as a major cooperation area, along with partnership in health care and vaccine. The National Assemblies of the RoK and Vietnam should work together to realize agreements reached during the RoK visit by Vietnamese National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue in December 2021.
He also gave a number of proposals to Korean organizations and businesses on the orientations to further beef up cooperation between the two countries in all fields.
He suggested that the RoK continue to support the stance of ASEAN and Vietnam on promoting peace and cooperation in the East Sea, and the implementation of the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the East Sea (South China Sea), and soon reaching a Code of Conduct in the East Sea, as well as the strict implementation of the U.N. Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) 1982.
The top Korean legislator and Korean partners underlined that partnership with Vietnam is a model of the RoK’s relations with other countries. They agreed with and gave active discussions on issues raised by Vietnam.
Kim Jin-pyo highlighted the growing ties between the two countries, and expressed belief in the great potential of the long-term and sustainable relationship between the two countries.
Head of the Senior Advisory Board of the President underlined the RoK President's great attention to Vietnam in all fields. The RoK side agreed with Vietnam on the significance of maintaining peace, security and maritime and aviation freedom in line with the UNCLOS 1982, and supported related viewpoints of ASEAN and Vietnam.
Meanwhile, representatives of the PPP said that a delegation of the party will visit Vietnam soon to seek ways to strengthen the relationship between the two parties, creating momentum for the growth of bilateral ties in the time to come.
- China’s Premier Promises Relief for Business in a Year of Risks
- Facing Slowing Economic Growth, China’s Premier Promises Relief for Business
- 'Stalinist' Vietnamese cybersecurity law takes effect, worrying rights groups and online campaigners
- Fine's proposal would require listing of political party affiliations in municipal elections
- Massachusetts delegation eyeing reins of power in US House
- Thank You, Palm Beach County Republican Party
- Hey Virginia GOP: Recruit Carly Fiorina and save your party
- The Week in Business: Saudi Arabia Turns East, and Trump and Kim Meet Again
- The Week in Business: Mexican Border Drama, and Trump Butts Heads With the Fed
- Shutdown ends, but battle over border wall continues for Arizona congressional delegation
- Why Does the Democratic Party Refuse to Address Poverty?
- How One Socialist Lawmaker Is Trying to Change His State’s Pro-Business Policies
- The California Republican Party now belongs to the House’s Kevin McCarthy
- Donald Trump Is Making The GOP The Party Of Lincoln Again
- Government Whip Resigns over May’s Decision to Delegate Brexit to ‘Calamity’ Corbyn
- Indiana Congressional delegates sworn in amid government shutdown
- The Hollowing Out of American Political Parties
- Going, going ... with midterm wipeout, California Republican Party drifts closer to irrelevance
- Far-Left Democrats Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Tlaib Are Normalizing Anti-Semitism In Democratic Party
- President Trump, Academy Awards, Labour Party: Your Monday Evening Briefing
Vietnamese Party delegation busy in RoK have 717 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.