Vietnam says that its trade relations with the US have coincided with the World Trade Organization’s regulations.
Vietnam stands ready to discuss with the US to address issues emerging in trade, Spokeswoman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Le Thi Thu Hang said today.
Vietnam has always worked with the US through existing mechanisms, including Trade and Investment Framework Agreements (TIFAs), to boost trade and investment for the sake of businesses and people of both sides, Hang shared the view at the press conference on August 11.
|Warehouse storage of steel products in Vietnam. Photo: VNA|
On August 8, the US Department of Commerce (DOC) issued an official notice on the initiation of an investigation into trade remedy evasion with respect to a number of steel pipe products imported from Vietnam.
According to ASL law firm , Large US steel pipe producers asked the US to launch an investigation after learning that Vietnam was importing Hot Rolled Steel (HRS), the primary raw material used to make steel pipes, from China, Taiwan, Korea, and India.
The US investigative agency will receive comments and counter-information from firms producing and exporting Vietnamese steel pipe products for 30 days following the date the investigation was launched.
Within 300 days of initiation, the US Department of Commerce (DOC) must provide a final conclusion of the case. However, if this time is not enough, the DOC may extend the investigation period, but the total time must not exceed 365 days.
Hang said that given priorities to trade and investment cooperation, Vietnam has cooperated with the US on the basis of freedom, fairness, and mutual benefit, in accordance with bilateral agreements and regulations of the World Trade Organization (WTO).
According to her, the Vietnam-US Comprehensive Partnership has made progress in all fields, including trade and investment. As a result, Vietnam is the leading trading partner of the US in Southeast Asia and the US is Vietnam's second-largest trading partner with a total trade turnover exceeding US$110 billion in 2021.
- Do You Really Need a Bigger Penis? A Penis Enlargement Method That Will Work For You!
- Working Through Issues in a Marriage - Here is How You Can Do It
- Want to Lose Weight - A Holistic Approach Will Work!
- How to Enlarge Your Penis Products - How to Choose One That Will Work
- Growing Your Penis by 3" Or More Quickly - Which Methods Will Work For You? - FAQ
- The Reason Why Natural Enhancement Will Work For You - And Why Other Methods Won't
- Here is a Yeast Infection Natural Remedy That Will Work in Just Hours
- Increasing the Length and Thickness of Your Erect Penis - Which Methods Will Work Best? - FAQ
- How to Choose the Acne Product That Will Work Best For You
- Selecting a Property Management Company That Will Work For You
- Discrimination at Work - 5 Issues To Be Kept In Mind
- 4 Most Effective Cures For Yeast Infections! This Will Solve Your Issue Within a Few Hours
- Effective Methods For Getting a Larger Penis - Which Ones Will Work Quickly and Which Ones Won't
- Techniques to End Premature Ejaculation - Which Ones Will Work For You As Soon As Tonight?
- Menopause Symptoms? These 4 Amazing Herbs Will Work Wonders For You!
- Getting a Bigger, Thicker, More Satisfying Penis - FAQs About Which Methods Will Work For You
- Making Your Penis Long, Thick and Satisfying - Which Enlargement Methods Will Work For You? FAQ
- I Used Natural Enlargement to Add 4 Inches to My Penis - It Will Work For You Too
- Which Pickup Line Will Work For You?
- Why Programs to Quit Smoking Will Fail - Breaking Nicotine Addiction Naturally Will Work
Vietnam willing to work with US on emerging issues: Spokeswoman have 590 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at August 11, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.