Hanoi (VNA) – A national marine spatial master plan is being developed, aiming to fuel the sustainable development of marine economic clusters and establish sea-based economic hubs by 2030. national marine spatial master plan , saying its objectives are to properly delineate and zone off sea spaces for different sectors based on the incorporation of planning of sea-based industries; and to orient the use of sea spaces and address overlaps and conflicts in exploiting marine spaces.
According to of the "Blue Economy Scenarios for Vietnam" Report released by the MoNRE's Vietnam Administration of Seas and Islands and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in May, to sustainably develop Vietnam's blue economy, policies must make sure that the exploitation of marine resources by today's generation will not have a harmful effect on that of the future generations.
- What is Values-Based Wealth Planning?
- "My Tour in Hell: A Marine's Battle with Combat Trauma" Author David W Powell: Book Review
- Vietnam M&A Forum 2019 awards winners of 2018-2019
- Interview for "My Tour of Hell: A Marine's Battle with Combat Trauma" Author David W Powell
- The Vietnam Wall
- Nostalgia For Vietnam
- Iraq - Is Vietnam Repeating Itself?
- The Lesser Known National Parks of Tanzania
- The National Weather Service - What, When, And Why
- Q&A: A former Marine on finding meaning during – and after – war
- Vietnam heads towards Eco-Industrial Parks
- Boat Loan Basics
- Thailand Islands -- The Five Reasons that Make Koh Phangan the Perfect Choice
- Facing Up To 2008
- When Did The Left Lose Their Compassion?
- America Goes to War - The battle for An Nasiriyah
- Higher standards sought for M&A
- Memorial Day Brings Back Memories
- Aging-in-Place With Universal and Adaptable Design
- Taiwan, China and the Good ol USA
Vietnam to have national marine spatial plan by 2030 have 314 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.