The event was co-organized by Vietnam's Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs and the RoK's Ministry of Employment and Labor.
Deputy Minister of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs Nguyen Ba Hoan affirmed at the workshop that the two countries have conducted many cooperative activities in labor, employment, occupational education, human resources development, labor safety and hygiene, social security, social insurance and gender equality.
Such collaboration has brought economic benefits to both people and enterprises of the two countries, he said.
At present, the RoK is the biggest foreign investor in Vietnam with 9,223 valid projects and aggregate capital of 74.7 billion USD as of December 2021. Bilateral trade totaled 78.1 billion USD in 2021. More than 9,000 Korean-invested enterprises are operating in Vietnam, creating jobs for over 700,000 laborers.
Meanwhile, 39,659 Vietnamese laborers are working in the RoK.
At the workshop, delegates focused their discussion on issues related to labor and migrant workers, and skill development, which they said are a pillar of the bilateral cooperation.
They also shared good models of labor cooperation, such as programs for workers returning to Vietnam from the RoK and partnership between universities of the two countries.
- Vietnam Culture Year in Ukraine starts with Lunar New Year festival
- League, players cooperate in marketing
- Who's Funding Kevin Johnson's Secret Government?
- Campbell’s road to NFL is uphill fight
- Pay for play could be disastrous
- Historian explores ‘Adolf Island’ in doc, claims she faced ‘hostility’ in isle that housed concentration camps
- NFL is model for American success
- Column: Time for college players to demand justice
- Alcohol policy needs more study
- Preview: Western Kentucky at Nebraska
- Lineup calls for TE, DEF and K
- PM Phuc arrives in Bangkok for 35th ASEAN Summit
- NFL, union agree to mediation
- Bettman fiddles as NHL lockout looms
- Ex-Viking Lewis: ‘It was a different time’
- PFA chief against Twitter ban
- Nothing like the first time
- NFLPA serves subpoenas in ongoing civil suit
- NCAA accuses WVU football of rules violations during Rich Rod era
- Commish: ‘The Decision’ right for NBA
Vietnam, RoK strengthen cooperation in labor, employment, social affairs have 319 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.