According to the ministry’s report, the national caseload has so far increased to 11,365,784.
On August 14, an additional 5,932 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to over 10.02 million.
On Sunday evening, one death from Covid-19 was recorded, raising the country’s total fatalities to 43,098, accounting for 0.4 per cent of total infections.
By August 13, the country had injected more than 251 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines.
Vietnam has not yet drafted plans to give Covid-19 vaccines to children under five years old. The country is targeting the completion of Covid-19 inoculation for children aged between 5 – 11 in August, as well as the administration of the third shot for those aged 12 – 17, as well as the third and fourth doses to people aged 18 and above as soon as possible.
- Vietnam keeps rate of new HIV cases lower 0.3%
- Missing New Canaan Mom Case: Family Blasts 'Gone Girl' Theory
- New Reservoir Searched In Missing New Canaan Mom Case: Police
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 25
- Vietnam Airlines, Bamboo Airways launch new air routes to China, South Korea
- Presidents of War review: Michael Beschloss and the Vietnam scoop that wasn't
- Special Report: Why 'higher risk' human targets get shocked with Tasers
- Special Report: Death and politics roil a Georgia jail
- Special Report: As Baby Powder concerns mounted, J&J focused marketing on minority, overweight women
- New emails tee-up another week in the House impeachment inquiry into Trump
- New York man's conviction overturned after discovery of 'false confession' for murder in botched robbery
- New Zealand shooting victims: All 50 worshippers killed in mosque terror attacks named
- Special Report: Spiders, sewage and fees - the other side of renting from Wall Street
- Two People Injured in Paramilitary-Style Shootings in Northern Ireland - Reports
- New councilors urged to curb violence, improve livelihoods
- Lawsuit Wave Expected As New Jersey Eases Sex Abuse Limits
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 27
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 24
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 26
Vietnam reports additional 1,429 new Covid-19 cases on Sunday have 335 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.