Under the deals, the parties pledged to use each other’s products and services and unlock each other’s potential to add value to Vietnam’s economy.
“The agreement is an important milestone, acting as the catalyst for business improvements and contributing to the recovery of the market and supply chains,” said Do Quang Hien, Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO of T&T Group.
Dang Ngoc Hoa, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Vietnam Airlines, shared this view, saying that the partnership would give fresh impetus to the carrier’s aviation ecosystem, which currently has a fleet of over 100 aircraft and a network of more than 100 air routes globally.
The agreements are expected to boost the signatories’ operational efficiency, improve their position and competitiveness, and strengthen the strategic cooperation between Vietnam and Singapore.
- A Southlake company's airlines deal becomes part of Trump's Vietnam summit
- Trump signs Boeing trade agreement with Vietnam
- Will Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un Be the Unlikely Duo to End the Cold War? Vietnam Could Be Stage for Peace
- The Latest: Trump: NK can learn from US-Vietnam relationship
- Vietnam backs Trump on working toward North Korea’s denuclearization
- Trump and Kim left summit empty-handed, but there was one clear winner: Vietnam
- Trump in Vietnam for summit with Kim
- Signs Point to China, US Deal to Avert Further Tariff Hike
- Vietnamese carriers VietJet, Bamboo sign deals for 110 Boeing jets
- With New Agreement, Taipei and Atlanta Seek to Revive Decades-Old Trade Ties
- Donald Trump heads to Vietnam to meet with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un
- POLITICO Playbook: SCOOP: The latest sign Joe Biden is in
- After the praise, time to talk
- Why it’s been a very good week for this West Chester-based jet engine maker
- Trump and Kim talks set for second day
- Transcript: Trump’s State of the Union, Annotated
- POLITICO Playbook:Trump schedules July 4 fireworks in D.C.!
- Which Countries Have Most Nuclear Weapons? U.S., North Korea Look for Peace, While India and Pakistan Threaten War
- Clearing the fog: How Reuters covered the ups and downs of the Trump-Kim summit
- POLITICO Playbook: New poll: Americans don't believe there's an emergency at the southern border
Vietnam Airlines, T&T and SHB sign strategic agreement have 350 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.