Hanoi (VNA) – The overall punctuality of domestic airlines reached 81.8% in July with Vietravel Airlines taking the lead for on-time performance (OTP) at 91.9%, the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) reported.
Vietnam Airlines came last among six local airlines with an OTP of 76,3%.
In July, the OTP of Bamboo Airways reached 91.7%, and that of Vietjet Air was 81%.
According to the CAAV, in the month, Vietnam’s six airlines operated 33,238 flights, up 781.2% compared to June, which showed high travel demand.
The authority reported that in the month, the overall rate of flight delays in the sector was18.2%. Bamboo Airways had the lowest rate of flight delays among Vietnam's three big airlines with 8.3%, while that of Vietnam Airlines and Vietjet Air were 23.7% and 19%, respectively.
At the same time, the cancellation rate of the domestic aviation industry in the month was 0.12%, down 4 points year-on-year. Vietnam Airlines led the industry with 0.2% of cancelled flights. Bamboo Airways did not cancel any flight in July./.
- Best and worst airlines for Bay Area travelers
- Vietnam tourism to recover after COVID-19
- Vietnam’s VietJet says bikini promo photos not official
- An unlikely airline is the world's most punctual
- Vietnam’s logistics wins in US-China trade war
- American Airlines Apologizes After Flight Attendants Make Doctor Cover Up Outfit with Blanket
- Vietnam displays its spirit in lead UN Security Council role
- Hawaiian Airlines' move to narrow-body jets back on track
- Boeing scores no January orders for first time since 1962
- How doctors in Vietnam are treating patients with new coronavirus disease?
- The Strange Year of the Posthumous Performance
- Harry and Meghan's decision to step back has been on the cards for some time
- Harry Styles heads out on a jog as he is seen for the first time since the tragic death of his ex-girlfriend Caroline Flack
- Post-Jetstar price rises may not stop Air New Zealand dropping regional routes
- Surprise or disappointment: Check out how top companies have performed in Q1
- Samuel L Jackson: ‘I was a drug addict but I showed up on time and hit my marks’
- Rashida Tlaib briefly detained during airline catering workers’ protest
- Language teachers bemoan extended school closure in COVID-19-hit Vietnam
- Language teachers bemoan about extended school closure in COVID-19-hit Vietnam
- Cotton production falls to lowest level since 1970s, but winter cropping forecast is looking up
Vietnam Airlines posts lowest on-time performance in July have 375 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.