Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam Airlines Group , which manages Vietnam Airlines, Pacific Airlines and VASCO, has opened ticket sales for Lunar New Year (Tet) Holiday in the period from January 6 to February 5, 2023.
Tickets have been available on Vietnam Airlines' website, mobile app and official ticket offices and agents nationwide from August 15.
Along with domestic flights, the carrier will increase flights connecting Vietnam and Asian countries such as Singapore, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, the Republic of Korea, and those between Vietnam and Australia.
It plans to double its international flight number in the period amid the loosening migration regulations in many countries and territories.
On the occasion, Vietnam Airlines offers special ticket fare from 1.86 million VND (79.48 USD) per leg, including taxes and fees, for business class; and 785,000 VND per leg, including taxes and fees, for economy class.
The promotion is applicable for flights from January 14 to February 5, 2023./.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton Using Groupon to Boost Sagging Ticket Sales
- London 2012 Theater Ticket Sales Hit Record
- United Airlines has announced a limited-time offer for its Explorer Card — and it's one of the best we've ever seen
- How 'Grinch bots' are inflating holiday toy prices -- and what lawmakers want to do about it
- Sierra / Affinity scores prestige Cannes sales
- American Airlines Adds Europe Routes, Cuts China, Japan Flights Citing Fuel Costs
- Buying airline tickets too early is no longer a costly mistake, study suggests
- AXS Ticketing to Serve as Exclusive Ticket Seller for Some of L.A.'s Biggest Concert Venues
- UPS to hire about 100,000 workers for the holidays
- 'We live or die on whether we can make profitable sales on all our aircraft'
- Holiday season '08 films should do better
- Box Office Preview: 'Best Man Holiday' Eyes Solid Debut; 'Thor 2' Will Still Rule Overall
- SAG noms a holiday gift for Lionsgate
- 'Iron Man 3' Records Italy's Biggest-Ever Opening Weekend in April
- Battle of the movie ticket sites: MoviePass vs. AMC vs. Sinemia vs. Cinemark
- Box Office Preview: 'Frozen' Tries to Douse 'Catching Fire' in Holiday Showdown
- Box Office: 'Best Man Holiday' Narrowly Beats 'Thor: The Dark World' on Friday
- Box Office: 'Best Man Holiday' Surges Friday, Could Cross $33 Million
- 3-D accelerates as 'Up' opens Cannes
- Holiday Box Office: 'Django' Almost Catches Up With 'Hobbit' on New Year's Day
Vietnam Airlines opens ticket sales for upcoming Tet Holiday have 362 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.