Previously, dozens of tons of the tropical fruit were transported to the country.
The office said it has coordinated with importers in the host country to organize an event to introduce Vietnamese longan to local consumers and overseas Vietnamese there.
Vietnamese longan products exported to Southern Australia and Western Australia states by Red Dragon Co., Ltd and distributed by 4Waysfresh continues to be popular among local consumers.
4Waysfresh said it is waiting for Red Dragon to transport more longan to Australia in the coming time.
The office has urged Vietnamese enterprises to promote the export of longan in particular and other farm produce in general to this market, and coordinate with it in trade promotion activities.
- Vietnamese dragon fruit needs to find new export markets: Experts
- Vietnamese dragonfruit needs to find new export markets: Experts
- Vietnam aims to become processed agricultural product exporter
- Handicrafts needs a stronger export strategy to reach $5b export value by 2025
- Handicrafts target 5 billion USD in export value by 2025
- Mekong Delta exports first batch of shrimps
- Rice exports rise despite stockpiling amid pandemic
- High rice export price benefits farmers
- Vietnam exports over 1.7 million tons of coffee in 2020
- Vietnam should know the Japanese well to boost agro-exports to Japan: advisor
- Quarantine stepped up for fruit exports to U.S.
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 9
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 4
- Vietnam imports rice from India for first time
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 30
- Sơn La combines tourism and agriculture
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 31
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 7
Ten tons of Vietnamese longan exported to Australia have 248 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 19, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.