On behalf of the Party and State leaders, the President offered congratulations on the 77th anniversary of the Traditional Day of the People's Public Security Force (August 19).
He highly valued the economic security force's timely detection and effective settlement of complex issues emerging during the international economic integration process, as well as its firm safeguarding of the country's independence and self-reliance during economic development, thus helping stamp out threats to national security and protect economic development policies in many important areas.
The force has obtained numerous achievements in the crime fight while coordinating with ministries, sectors, and localities to protect economic resources for national development.
Those contributions indicate that the safeguarding of economic security has greatly helped with macro-economic, political and social stability, and created a favourable and safe environment for Vietnam's socio-economic development and international economic integration, the State leader affirmed.
Amid negative impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the world economic downturn, political tensions, trade wars among superpowers, and hostile forces' sabotage plots, the force needs to keep placing itself under the Party's absolute and all-round leadership to protect national security and economic security, he noted.
President Phuc asked the force to push ahead with advising the Party and State about economic security protection; overhaul relevant mechanisms, policies, and laws; proactively detect, prevent, and deal with shortcomings in the implementation of economic development policies; and propose timely solutions to threats to economic security.
The force was also asked to stay alert and ready to respond to every circumstance, maintain information exchange with other countries' authorities to effectively settle external and internal threats to economic security, and step up engaging people of all social strata and entrepreneurs in the safeguarding of economic security and national security./.
- Apple's counterfeits team powered by the Viagra security force
- Ohio Students Offer Heart Disease Solutions to State Leaders at Battelle Event
- ISIS leader Baghdadi paid rival for protection but was betrayed by his own
- Mattis: ‘We’re Going to Expand’ Anti-Islamic State Fight in Syria
- Who Is Tracking D.C. Cell Phones? Homeland Security Confirms Finding Surveillance Devices in Washington
- Respond Software Named a Gartner 2018 Cool Vendor in Security Operations and Vulnerability Management
- Ex-leader of corrupt Baltimore police unit gets 15 years
- President Trump Proposes a Military Space Force
- Vic government puts $17.6 million towards cyber security strategy
- A third of business did not address cyber-security in 2017 audit plans
- Trump Teases 'Space Force' Idea Again for US Military
- Six multi-cloud myth busters to keep businesses secure
- The Security vs. User Productivity Balancing Act
- Tom Bossert, President Trump's homeland security adviser, has resigned
- Cyber security deployment guide to effectively safeguard systems & data
- Security bods slam 'hackable' smart meters as firms prepare for SMETS 2 rollout
- Seven Crises John Bolton Faces on Day One as National Security Adviser
- Japan Fears Trump Could Link Security With Trade At Summit With Abe
- Former Homeland Security CIO Says U.S. Needs Tariffs To Fight Our Digital Cold War with China
- North Korea Sends Delegation to China to Observe ‘Socialist Economic System’
State leader commends economic security force have 564 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 18, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.