Shinhan Bank has won the 'Best Companies to Work for in Asia' award in Vietnam from HR Asia Magazine for a fourth straight year.
The awards were based on an employee satisfaction survey, an in-depth assessments with executives of companies to better understand HR policies, recruitment, employment information and strategic points to build a good workplace, and independent information acquired in the media and interviews with industry experts.
The judges praised the bank for its efforts to create an ideal working environment and its capacity to adapt to the problems brought by the COVID-19 outbreak, particularly during the peak period in 2021.
The bank rapidly developed a business continuity plan led by senior personnel, utilising digital transformation technology to ensure business and operational continuity.
Simultaneously it adopted realistic measures to ensure employees' well-being such as a remote work policy and COVID-19 compensation.
In 2022 Shinhan Bank intends to base its development on the 'Friendly Bank' model with the goal of creating an ideal working environment and expanding opportunities for personal development and promotion for employees.
Since March this year the bank has been using the OKR (object key result) approach to promote engagement among team members to achieve its development goals.
Kang GewWon, CEO of Shinhan Bank Vietnam, said: “We are very pleased and honoured to earn this distinguished award for the fourth year in a row. The award is a great tribute to all Shinhan collectives’ efforts over the years.
"We understand that human resources are an invaluable asset and a core value for the success and sustainable development of the business. Therefore, attracting and retaining talent is a top priority in our strategy. Our bank always strives to create the most professional and effective customer services by creating an ideal working environment and providing possibilities for personal growth for each employee." — VNS
- Oakwood Residence Hanoi wins best hotel interior award
- Vietnam stock market best performer in Asia
- Wasabi the Pekingese wins Best in Show at 2021 Westminster Dog Show
- Eventus Systems wins Best Market Surveillance Tool in WatersTechnology Asia Awards
- BAFTA TV Awards Winners: ‘I May Destroy You’ Triumphs; Paul Mescal Wins Best Actor; ‘The Crown’ Snubbed
- Best of CES | 2019 Awards | Digital Trends
- Oscars Predictions 2021: Who will win at the 93rd Academy Awards?
- The Honda Civic Type R nabs the Digital Trends Best Car of 2017 award
- The Best Xbox 360 Games of All Time | Digital Trends
- NTL wins 2nd consecutive Digital CX Award for its innovative supports for financial equality
- Best Products of 2018 Awards: The Top Devices We Reviewed all Year | Digital Trends
- Emma Stone Oscar: Emma Stone wins Best Actress for 'La La Land'
- Emmerdale fails to receive a single BAFTA nomination year after winning best soap
- 'I May Destroy You' wins at British Academy TV awards
- 'Gameboys' star Elijah Canlas wins Best Actor at 17th Asian Film Festival
- Indian-American teen wins $25K for work on potential COVID-19 treatment
- Brits 2021: Harry Styles fans shook as he makes surprise appearance to accept award
- 'Hero rat' wins gold medal from UK charity for hunting landmines
- All the Winners of Best Kiss at the MTV TV & Movie Awards
- GP Goh Wei Leong and healthcare charity he co-founded named The Straits Times Singaporean of the Year 2017
Shinhan Bank wins ‘Best companies to Work for in Asia’ award for 4th time have 554 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 16, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.