Under the action plan, the Government set specific targets for socio-economic development for the regions.
The Gross Regional Domestic Product (GRDP) growth in the period of 2021-2030 will reach 8-9% per year, and by 2030, the economic scale of the region will reach about VND 21 trillion (USD 90.5 billion), of which agriculture, forestry and fishery will account for 12-13%, industry and construction 45-46%, and services 37-38%.
The GRDP per capita will be VND 140 million (USD 6,000) per year (at the current price), and the total state budget revenue will reach about VND 190 trillion (USD 8.1 billion).
The urbanization rate is about 40%, and 80% of communes meet new rural standards, of which 30% meet improved rural standards, and each province has at least three district-level units meeting new rural standards.
Regarding the labor force, the rate of trained workers reaches 65-70%, 35-40% of whom have occupational degrees and certificates.
The provinces set a target of decreasing the poverty rate by 2- 3% per year.
In terms of healthcare services, the provinces strive to reach a target of 32 hospital beds per 10,000 people, 11 doctors per 10,000 people, and 100% of commune health stations that can treat several non-communicable diseases.
Health insurance coverage is over 95% of the population.
The coverage rate of forests is set to reach 55%, while the percentage of people supplied with clean water is 95-100% for urban areas and 93-95% for rural areas.
The collection and treatment of hazardous and medical waste must reach 90% while the rate for solid waste reaches 100%.
All industrial parks and industrial clusters have standard wastewater treatment systems.
- Ha Giang Creating Attractive Investment Environment for Economic Development
- Bac Ninh pushes economic ties with Russia
- Five economic development takeaways from the Amazon HQ2 bids
- Denmark Actively Supports Vietnam’s Sustainable Economic Development
- Letter: Seeding grassroots economic development
- Quang Ninh’s marine economic development planning
- Data-driven economic development approach the focus of new plan by Memphis government, business leaders
- Randy Boyd, a former economic development chief, hopes to 'come back and finish the job' as governor
- ‘Extremely challenging’ turnaround plan pushes Bombardier's Northern Irish arm to $53m loss
- Paramount Gold Nevada Files Technical Report on Pre-Feasibility Study for Grassy Mountain Project in Eastern Oregon
- Pikes Peak Apex could be the mountain bike event Colorado Springs has longed for
- Pikes Peak Apex could be mountain bike event Colorado Springs has wanted
- China's 70-year parade shows economic and military might - Daily Mail
- Nye County officials on Yucca Mountain: ‘Let’s sit down and talk’
- Details announced for 'world-class' mountain bike race in Colorado Springs
- Africa Meeting Of The Econometric Society And The African School Of Economics To Be Held In Benin
- CARICOM Meeting: Crime, Disasters, Regional Single Market Top Agenda
- Iran censures French FM’s comments on its regional policies
- Vinh Phuc mobilises nearly 13 trillion VND for rural development
- Developing Nations Suffer From Leadership Deficit: Anwar Ibrahim
Pushing economic development in northern midland, mountainous regions have 455 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.