The decision was made in line with the Constitution 2013 and following proposals by the Chief Judge of the Supreme People's Court, Prosecutor General of the Supreme People’s Procuracy and Chairman of the Presidential Office.
Amnesty is a major policy of the Party and State, manifesting the fine tradition of the nation in strictly handling those who violate the law while offering clemency and humanitarian treatment to prisoners who reform and wish to return to society as useful citizens.
The consideration of granting amnesty to foreigners on the basis of fairness and transparency has also helped the international community better understand the policies of the Vietnamese Party and State.
- Death penalty: are we really united in our opposition?
- Virginia MS-13 member, 27, is facing the death penalty for ordering the killings of a 17-year-old rival and his 14-year-old friend - as a defense lawyer blasts Trump for using the case to appear tough on illegal immigrants
- Could Australia do more to fight against the death penalty?
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Execute him': Cleveland kidnapping suspect's own daughter calls for him to be given the death penalty
- Nakuru man finds new purpose in life after 21 years in jail
- Former minister Son files appeal against life sentence
- Life sentence upheld for former leader of Housing Group
- Life sentence for four in Kumbakonam rape case
- Calls to abolish death penalty grow louder in Japan
- 2020 Democrats Rush To Defend Child Murderers, Rapists From Death Penalty
- 'Why Give Death Penalty When Delhi Air is Reducing Life?' Nirbhaya Convict's Plea in Supreme Court
- Louisiana man gets life sentence for police officer’s death
- Brothers sentenced to death for brutally murdering ex teacher in Belarus – Europe’s last country with the death penalty
- 'Big Little Lies' Star Laura Dern Challenges Texas to Abolish the Death Penalty After 'Trial by Fire'
- In boyfriend's fatal poisoning, Baton Rouge woman won't face death penalty if convicted
- Pakistan Court Annuls Death Penalty for Former President Musharraf - Reports
- AVG case: Former minister Son files appeal against life sentence
- Nirbhaya convicts hanging renews death penalty debate
- Prosecutors to seek death penalty against MS-13 leader linked to murders of 2 Virginia teens
- Digger recounts brutal life in WWII prison camp
President reduces death penalties to life sentences for 21 prisoners have 351 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 13, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.