At the Government's monthly meeting held in Hanoi, the Ministry of Finance reported that nearly 186.85 trillion VND (7.98 billion USD) of investment capital sourced from the state budget had been disbursed as of July 31, equivalent to 34.47% of this year's target, down slightly from the same period last year.
Some central agencies and 11 provincial-level localities recorded a disbursement rate of over 50%. Meanwhile, 41 of the 51 ministries and central agencies, and 18 of the 63 localities, saw a rate below the nationwide average of 34.47%.
PM Chinh said the disbursement of public investment is a difficult task, so it has been continually prioritized by the Government.
Over the last five years, the seven-month disbursement rate often stood at around 35 – 40%. It was relatively high in 2020 and 2021. But this year, apart from medium-term investment capital, funding for the socio-economic recovery and development program also needs to be disbursed.
Therefore, strong determination, efforts, and actions are required, he stressed.
He demanded ministers, heads of sectors, and chairpersons of provincial-level People's Committees to promote their role and sense of responsibility towards the work.
The PM assigned duties to ministries, sectors and localities, noting that after the meeting, the Government will issue a resolution on boosting the disbursement, as well as the national target programs on poverty reduction, new-style countryside building, and socio-economic development in ethnic minority and mountainous areas.
- DealBook Briefing: Here’s Why Public Markets Are Punishing Tech I.P.O.s
- Stronger reforms needed to facilitate economic performance: PM
- Abbott Issues “Safety Action Report” on Gun Violence
- PM Modi's bonanza to Indian farmers hampered by funds, storage
- Hague in warning to Brexiteers not to push the PM too far
- Where have the star fund managers all gone?
- Doctors and nurses join forces to demand action to fix aged care
- Milwaukee Public Museum officials seek changes in county lease to aid move to new home
- Nigeria: Lawyers Urge Legal Action Against 'Unconstitutional' Presidential Executive Order
- The many ways Eric Schneiderman, now accused of abuse, publicly promoted women's rights
- The public and private faith of Hillary Clinton
- Ex-Malaysian PM Najib appears in court on graft charges
- Nevada Copper Completes $96 Million Public Offering
- Sudan: FM Condemns 'Delaying Actions' to UNAMID Exit Plans
- Social action for change or ploy for profit?
- Kenya: Nairobians to Use Public Toilets for Free, Sonko Orders
- Q&A: Why the UN must take a stronger stance in Myanmar
- Malaysia’s exemplary action against corruption
- PM concludes “hot” issues
- Zimbabwe: Fraud Accused Undenge Demands ED Arrest, Says Targeted for Being G40
PM demands stronger action to disburse public funds have 406 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.