Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh on August 9 chaired a national virtual conference to review six months of implementing a project on developing the application of population database , e-identification, and e-authentication for the national digital transformation in the 2022-2025 period with a vision to 2030 (Project 06).
Addressing the event that gathered more than 130,700 delegates nationwide, Chinh, also Chairman of the National Steering Committee on Digital Transformation, said the project aims to organise public services to serve the people through a digital environment.
The Government leader stated the difficult and far-reaching work requires great concentration, determination, and efforts coupled with drastic actions.
As heard at the function, the Government has so far held 16 meetings, issued one decree, one dispatch, and seven notifications, with four resolutions of its regular meetings involving directions on the project.
As per Project 06, within this year, the old and new versions of citizen IDs will be integrated, enabling the e-identification of all citizens.
The connection and sharing of data between the national population and tax databases are expected to complete in the first quarter of 2022, while personal paper documents, including health insurance card, driving licence, job licence, and vaccination certificate, will be generally integrated into the citizen IDs and the e-identification app VNEID. In 2022, e-authentication will be used for all information provided on the citizen IDs and VNEID.
In the 2023-2025 period, e-identification and e-authentication are expected to be applied on all people conducting administrative procedures at one-stop-shop office at all levels.
Meanwhile, in 2022-2023, the e-identification and e-authentication system will be upgraded, completed and applied in e-transactions serving socio-economic development./.
- New York Times CEO Mark Thompson says there will still be a print paper in 10 years, but he’s really into virtual reality
- The inside story of Apple’s forgotten project to change how we explore the world from our computers
- How the scrappy TED conference became a juggernaut worth millions — and where it wants to go next
- JICA to work closely with Davao City for project studies
- A thesis project that turned out to be a good business
- 17 Google products that bombed, died, or disappeared
- Fearless forecasts did happen: Any contingency plans in place?
- 3 years ago, Republicans released an ‘autopsy report’ — but Donald Trump already shattered it
- The Fed is worried that it won’t achieve one of its key objectives for a while
- EC Gazettes Official GE13 Results, 21-Day Period Starts May 23
- 17 high-paying side jobs you can do in your spare time
- Your phone may soon sense everything around you
- FED: December is definitely on the table
- ‘Ako para sa bata’
- The most innovative CMOs in the world — The Connectors
- ABS-CBN tops 2016 Kantar TV ratings
- The Fed was divided over whether to raise rates
- The Fed has its eyes on Trump
- [INFOGRAPHICS] COMPLETE Budget 2014 Highlights And How You Fit In
- What do online shoppers really want?
PM chairs nationwide virtual conference reviewing digital population data project have 477 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.