A majority of the contestants, or over 66,400, came from Vietnam while the remainders were from Laos and other countries, according to the organizing board of the quiz on the Vietnam-Laos ties.
Le Anh Quyet, a teacher from the Quang Tung Junior High School in Quang Trach, Quang Binh, won the first prize of the week. Other two junior high school teachers, also in Quang Trach, were honored with the second prizes.
Nghe An led the nation in the number of contestants of the week, followed by Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Ha Nam and Quang Ninh.
The contest forms part of activities to mark the Vietnam – Laos and Laos – Vietnam Solidarity and Friendship Year 2022, the 60th anniversary of diplomatic ties (September 5, 1962 – 2022), and 45 years of the signing of the Treaty of Amity and Cooperation (July 18, 1977 – 2022).
The quiz is available weekly on the Communist Party of Vietnam's e-newspaper (dangcongsan.vn) and social network VCNet until September 5.
Each week, there are one first prize worth 3 million VND (128.3 USD), two second prizes worth 2 million VND each, and five third ones worth 1 million VND each.
All Vietnamese and foreign nationals aged 14 and above are eligible to participate in the competition.
- NA leader expects stronger Vietnam-Netherlands relations
- Vietnamese Ministry of Justice delegation on working visit to Laos
- Deputy PM Truong Hoa Binh meets with Lao top leaders
- Festival connects ethnics in Vietnamese, Lao border provinces
- Vietnamese, Lao news agencies forge cooperation to raise information quality
- Vietnam War: New Ken Burns Documentary Dismisses the Origins of the Futile, Disastrous Conflict
- Thanh Hoa, Lao province promote youth cooperation
- A legal framework for water supply essential in Vietnam
- Legal framework for water supply essential in Vietnam
- Weekly roundup: Corruption trials, cryptocurrency scam, Hanoi bus tour and more
- Explained: The meaning of Sushma's Vietnam visit
- PM attends opening ceremony of Ca Mau Culture & Tourism Week
- Michelle Obama, Julia Roberts urge Vietnam girls to stay in school
- After UK Truck Deaths, Prospering Vietnam Asks Why Workers Go Abroad
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: Daniel Radcliffe on
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: The Final Episode of ‘Pop My Culture’
- Lao students to join lifestyle experience
- Shorter working week on way
- Vietnam makes big leap in human development: UNDP
- Vietnam makes progress in human development: experts
Over 66,500 people join quiz on Vietnam-Laos relations last week have 359 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 17, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.