Hanoi (VNA) – As of August 8, more than 177,989 labourers in Hanoi have received housing rent support under the Prime Minister's decision with a total amount of over 92.8 billion USD (3.966 million USD), equivalent to 63.6% and 51% of the set plan, respectively.
According to the municipal Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, 170,338 labourers working for businesses in the capital city, have received aid worth 85.1 billion VND, and 6,796 of those back to work have got a total of 7.65 billion VND.
Director of the municipal Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs Bach Lien Huong said the support plan has been performed swiftly and timely.
Enterprises have been guided to make dossiers requesting support for their labourers in order to avoid backlog of dossiers.
The department has proposed the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs to extend the application deadline for another month to maximise support for workers facing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Decision No.08/QD-TTg dated March 28, 2022 aims to assist workers who face housing difficulties and to help enterprises maintain production and attract back employees who left the country’s largest economic hub for their hometowns during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Under the decision, labourers working in enterprises will receive 500,000 VND (22 USD) per person each month and those returning to the labour market 1,000,000 VND. The policy targets some 3.4 million labourer s./.
- Over 4.6 million employees nationwide receive house rent support
- Hanoi creates stable fulcrum to aid policy credit
- Hanoi seeks measures to propelling supporting industries
- Hung Yen stabilises labour market to stimulate production recovery
- Lord Radice, Labour moderate who helped prepare the intellectual ground for Tony Blair – obituary
- Hanoi maps out major tasks in Q4 to keep propelling growth
- Housing Reform Needs Real Alternatives
- Efficiency Is Compassionate: Markets Don't Solve Housing Problems, People Do
- Cantwell Tax Credit Bill About More Money, Not More Housing
- Incentives More Effective At Creating Housing Than Mandates
- Sciences and technologies key to increase Hanoi’s international competitiveness
- Rent Control Debate Won’t Go Away
- Urgent warning for thousands of households to claim benefits now or miss out on £150 energy bill help this winter
- 23 freebies that millions on Universal Credit and benefits can claim this winter
- What is Boris Johnson's right to buy scheme and whether it could help you buy a house
- 'Is there any help?!' Pensioner told of two benefits to claim for as she can't afford rent
- Hanoi to develop supporting industries
- Government considering temporary rent cap for social housing tenants
- Ha Noi to develop supporting industries
- Sturgeon blasted over plans to freeze rent and train fares to fight cost of living crisis
Over 177,989 Hanoi labourers benefit from housing rent support policy have 443 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.