Hanoi (VNA) – As many as 75,377 people participated in an online quiz on Vietnam-Laos relations during its eighth week, according to the organising committee.
Doan Van Nam from Cai Be High School in Cai Be district, the Mekong Delta province of Tien Giang, won first prize for the week. Le Thi Hong Van from Nghia Dan district, and Nguyen Nhu Thuy from Thanh Chuong district, the central province of Nghe An, shared the second prize.
The contest forms part of activities to mark the Vietnam-Laos and Laos-Vietnam Solidarity and Friendship Year 2022 on the 60th anniversary of diplomatic ties (September 5, 1962 – 2022), and 45 years since the signing of the Treaty of Amity and Cooperation (July 18, 1977 – 2022).
The quiz is available weekly on the Communist Party of Vietnam's e-newspaper (dangcongsan.vn) and social network VCNet until September 5.
Each week, there is one first prize worth 3 million VND (128.3 USD), two second prizes worth 2 million VND each, and five third places for 1 million VND each.
All Vietnamese and foreign nationals aged 14 and above are eligible to participate in the competition.
The ninth week starts on August 8./.
- The 6 people who have been jailed in court in Hull this week
- Kazakhs say it is time for closer ties with EU
- One-day week for Parliament?
- Parliamentary rule book available online for free
- Online supermarket to bring city jobs boost
- JLR digest: Still hiring and Jag's four-day week
- Online biker safety survey ending soon
- New Asia initiative in Turkish foreign policy
- Interest in Singles’ Day sales skyrockets in VN
- 2020 Democrats start two nights of debates in Detroit
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for June 1, 2019
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for June 22, 2019
- Tomorrow’s Gods: What is the future of religion?
- The Biden family’s strange business history
- PM orders fast-track visas for UK science
- Tilting at more than windmills in South Asia
- US needs to tread carefully in tricky politics of South Asia
- What’s On Listings 6-12 June
- Tyrone Times Club Chats
- Your guide to the ultimate 50 days out in Suffolk this summer
Online quiz on Vietnam-Laos ties continues to attract participants after eight weeks have 330 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.