People can directly contact the Traffic Police Department via phone numbers 0918.104.22.168 or 069.2342608 to reflect.
Regarding reflections on overloaded stations, bus stations; ticket selling, improper ticket price surging and wrong lane traveling, people can call the Traffic Department under the Directorate for Roads of Vietnam via 0876669855.
Concerning inadequacy in traffic management, roads, traffic lights, overloaded vehicles and traffic congestion on expressways and national highways, people can call the Traffic Safety Department under the Directorate for Roads of Vietnam via mobile phone at 0916 608085.
For reflections on giving information on railway, people can call Vietnam Railways Department via number 0865367565. Regarding reflection and information related to the aviation sector, people can make a phone call to the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam via the number 0916 562 119.
In addition, to reflect and receive answers concerning waterways, people can call Vietnam Inland Waterways Administration and Vietnam Maritime Administration via numbers 0942 107 474 and 0914 689 576, respectively.
To reflect traffic safety and order, accidents, people can contact the Office of the National Traffic Safety Committee via number 081 9115911.
The National Traffic Safety Committee also required the localities to widely provide hotlines to people to promptly reflect the inadequacies of traffic safety under the authorization of localities.
Besides, the agency also encouraged people to provide entire information including time, venues, vehicle license plates, flight number, boat number, violations or matters causing traffic disorder; use text messages to ensure accuracy, convenience and safety.
By Minh Anh- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Online fines for traffic violations still not applied on large scale
- PM demands traffic safety over National Day break
- Hanoi to strengthen patrol and handle traffic violations
- Visitors book tours to southern resorts for upcoming national holiday
- 58 died in traffic accidents during holidays
- Traffic accidents drop in first eight months
- Traffic accidents kill 80 during holiday
- Traffic deaths down over National Day break
- Police ensure traffic safety for Tết
- Holiday traffic jams persist as travellers flock back to cities
- 52 killed in traffic accidents ahead of New Year’s Day
- Newly-inaugurated Hai Van Tunnel 2 remains open to public
- Traffic police crack down on drunk drivers
- Police launch campaign to combat drunk driving
- Severe traffic congestion still occurs in National Highway No.1
- HCMC plans traffic surveillance cameras on 30 routes
- Govt cuts short year-end holiday to avoid more case spikes
- Alibaba to take on Kuala Lumpur's traffic in first foreign project
- Boozy holiday weekend keeps Dunedin police busy
- Traffic accidents kill 110 during New Year holiday
Newly-launched hotlines on traffic violations to serve during National Holiday have 440 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at August 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.