The Vietnamese border delegation was led by Commanding Officer of the An Giang provincial Border Guard Command Senior Colonel Tran Quoc Khanh while Takeo Gendarmerie Commander Major General La Lay headed the Cambodian mission.
At the meeting, both sides discussed situations in border areas as well as COVID-19 situation and coordination in border management and protection; the prevention and fight of crime over the past time; especially management of people and goods circulation in the border areas…
Over the past time, the An Giang provincial Border Guard Command has worked closely with Takeo's Police Department, Gendarmerie Command and Military Sub-Region to promptly perform management of borderline and border markers; and COVID-19 prevention and control, contributing to ensuring security in border areas.
On this occasion, Senior Colonel Tran Quoc Khanh presented VND 699 million to the Cambodian units to assist them in building and upgrading infrastructure and preparing for their commune- and ward-level elections.
Translated by Minh Anh
- EU suspends support for Cambodian election
- Poland tests border protection in major exercise
- Wanted: Support for a new political force
- Three Migrant Bodies Found in as Many Days near Texas Border
- DSWD pledges support for govt’s environmental protection initiatives
- 180,000 Cambodian workers leave Thailand
- Pinoy U16 booters lose to Cambodians
- Federal agents can search your phone at the US border — here’s how to protect your personal information
- Despite Trump’s tough talk on the border, migrants are still making the dangerous trip north
- Obama skips border visit as immigration woes mount
- Tunisia closing border with Libya after deadly bus bombing
- Trump’s budget shows he is getting ready to fight Americans for their land on the border
- What borders mean to Europe
- Trump’s immigration crackdown is paving the way for a ‘deportation force’
- Poroshenko shakes up Ukrainian armed forces with new appointments
- The mysterious death of a Border Patrol agent is prompting new calls for Trump’s border wall
- US sued over border searches of phones and computers
- Trump’s most forceful executive order on immigration isn’t the immigration ban
- PH initiatives to protect Sulu-Sulawesi seascape gets boost from Germany
- Iraqi forces are going after the last ISIS holdouts in Iraq — here’s what they’re up against
More support presented to Cambodian border protection force have 354 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.